5 Starbucks Drinks That Are Absolute Must-Orders If You Have A Sweet Tooth

I'm here for a good time, not a long time... bring on the sweets!

5066

If you have a sweet tooth and have a hard time finding the perfect drink at Starbucks, then look no further! I live life on the sweeter side, usually drinking my coffee with lots of vanilla creamer. However, if you want to venture out and try drinks outside of the ordinary coffee order, try one of these fun drinks! They're not too crazy or wild and incredibly easy to order.

1. Pink Drink.

Not in the mood for coffee but needing some caffeine?

This drink is so refreshing and delightfully fruity. I always wish I ordered a bigger size once I finish my drink. It's super simple to order. It's a Strawberry Acai Refresher with coconut milk, but if you tell your barista you want the Pink Drink, they will know exactly what you mean!

2. Caramel Frappuccino.

Caramel Frappuccinos are such a classic drink. This drink was my first ever introduction to Starbucks back when I was in middle school. It's light, whipped, and delicious!

3. Hot White Chocolate Mocha.

The Hot White Chocolate Mocha is the perfect drink during the winter months! It's hot, creamy, and incredibly sweet. I find myself chugging this drink down way faster than I should. If you don't like hot drinks, they offer this drink iced and blended as well.

4. Vanilla Sweet Cream Cold Brew.

If you're in the mood for a somewhat plain drink (and by plain, I mean not blended, whipped, or any additional syrups), this is the best drink! I usually order a tall or a grande and wow... the caffeine packs a punch! I'm often bouncing off the walls with this drink.

5. Iced Caramel Macchiato.

For a cold, sweet, and not so plain drink, try an Iced Caramel Macchiato! I'm talking espresso, vanilla, and caramel flavors flooding your mouth.

From Your Site Articles