6 Starbucks Drinks For The Coffee Haters

Because it isn't all about coffee at Starbucks.

40812

We've all been there before: A group of your friends wants to meet at Starbucks to prep for an exam, have a Bible study or just hang out. No doubt, you're in... there's just one problem... you hate coffee. What do you do? I mean, you can get water but... boring! Starbucks is the land of expensive coffee and themed frappuccinos (like the unicorn frap or the frappula) and so much more. I, myself, love Starbucks. I get so many gift cards to the place on birthdays and holidays; and believe me, I use them. But while I do love Starbucks there is also something else about it... I can't stand the taste coffee. So some of you may be scratching your heads at this point - how does a girl who hates coffee love Starbucks? Well sillies, Starbucks has a lot to offer that doesn't pack the disgusting punch taste of a coffee bean. So, if you're like me and can't stand coffee, here is a list of some drinks you would love from Starbucks.

1. Vanilla Bean Frappuccino

If you like the taste of a milkshake, you'll like a vanilla bean frappucino. On Starbucks' website, they describe the vanilla bean as, a "rich and creamy blend of vanilla bean, milk and ice topped with whipped cream takes va-va-vanilla flavor to another level." But don't think you have to stop at just a vanilla flavor. Want to spice things up? Add a flavored syrup or drizzle - you can add caramel, chocolate, raspberry, peach, peppermint, or whatever else is in season! The options are limitless.

2. Strawberry & Crème Frappuccino

If you like strawberries, this drink will be a hit. Starbucks describes this drink as, "Strawberries and milk are blended with ice and topped with a swirl of whipped cream. Sip on the crème of the crop." It's simply delicious, try it!

3. The Pink Drink

Starting off as a secret menu item, The Pink Drink has now made its way to the main stage on the barista counter, and to the main stage of my heart. Starbucks describes this drink as, "Our crisp, Strawberry Acai Refreshers® Beverage, with its accents of passion fruit, is combined with creamy Coconut milk. It’s a fruity and refreshing sip of spring, no matter what time of year." After trying this bad boy, I can see why Starbucks decided to take it from the secret menu and put it on the main menu - it's a hit!

4. Teas and Lemonade

Don't worry friends, Starbucks isn't just a coffee and frappuccino place. You can get teas and lemonades of all different flavors. While a lot of these flavors aren't on the menu - you can craft your own. Ask for lemonade with a syrup added (such as peach, strawberry, raspberry, or mango). Starbucks also offers a variety of different teas: green tea, honey citrus mint, passion tango herbal, peach tea, and so much more.

5. Smoothies

Starbucks offers a variety of different smoothies - the two most popular being chocolate and strawberry. If coffees and teas aren't your thing, come on down for a smoothie.

6. Salted Caramel Hot Chocolate

Oh man, is this stuff good. When it's too cold to be sipping on a frappuccino, curl up by the fire with a salted caramel hot chocolate. Starbucks describes this tasty drink as, "Steamed milk and mocha sauce are combined with toffee nut and vanilla syrups, then topped with sweetened whipped cream, caramel sauce and a blend of turbinado sugar and sea salt. The sweet is never as sweet without the salt." Just don't burn your tongue while you're desperately sipping every last drop! (You can also try regular hot chocolate, vanilla, hazelnut, cinnamon dulce, pumpkin spice, peppermint, or whatever else you can find).

From Your Site Articles