Boyfriend

My Boyfriend Is My Best Friend

Why can't your boyfriend be your best friend?

5
My Boyfriend Is My Best Friend
Personal

I've been seeing a lot of posts and hearing from quite a few people that my boyfriend shouldn't be my best friend. This really confuses me. My boyfriend is my best friend in the whole world, and I'm going to tell you why having a boyfriend and best friend in the same person is amazing.

My boyfriend is always the first person that I want to see and make plans with.

As much as I love my girlfriends, my boyfriend never fails to make me smile and laugh. I can't ever think of a time that I don't want to see the love of my life and hang out with him, even if I get accused of being "clingy."

We've all heard the saying "bros before hoes," but my boyfriend is the one person that I know I can depend on and that will back me no matter what (with reason).

My boyfriend is the first person that I go to for news, good or bad, and knows me better than anyone else. My boyfriend comes first in my life and I know that I'm first in his.

As much as I love my boyfriend, he annoys the crap out of me sometimes, but I still love him and he still never fails to put a smile on my face. I know that no matter how irritating one of us can be, we always forget about it and laugh about it later.

My boyfriend is also the best gossip buddy. My boyfriend and I are extremely close and nothing is secret or private. I can feel my complete self around my boyfriend and can truly let loose. I can tell him absolutely anything and know that he won't tell anyone. He always listens to my rants or gossip of the day.

He knows everything about me and still loves me unconditionally. He loves me for all of my flaws and quirks and will never judge or make fun of me for them. What more could you ask for from a best friend?

Next time you hear someone say "bros before hoes" or something just as stupid doesn't take it to heart. The people who don't have their significant other as their best friend is really missing out. I'm going to spend the rest of my life with this guy, so he better be my best friend.