A Thank-You Letter For The Soul-Sister Who Deserves A Thank You

An Open Thank-You Letter From The Heart, For The Soul-Sister Who Deserves It

Being 794 miles apart from your best friend can be difficult and tough to handle but somehow we make it all work and I could never thank you enough for still being in my life!

614

Having a best friend to go through milestones and the ups and downs of life with is truly incredible.

I never knew that I would ever become so close with another person that was not family till I met you! You came into my life so unexpectedly and have been by my side ever since. Eight and a half years as best friends seems like a lifetime, but not when I have you by my side!

There have been so many highs and lows that you have been there for in my life. From losing animals, family members passing away and friends coming and going from our lives. You have always been the shoulder I could cry on and the one I could turn to for any advice. No matter if I needed advice on a boy, another friend, my crazy family or just life in general. There will not be a day that goes by that I will not be thankful that I have you as my best friend! God truly gifted me the sweetest, kindest and loving human to be my soul-sister!

Thank you for bringing me into your life and letting me experience so much with you! We are apart of each other's families and forever will be. We go to family dinners, parties, events and more together! You will be my maid of honor one day and I hope yours! My future children will call you Aunt Sam and never go their lives without having you in them!

This past year and a half have been tough being so apart and missing out on so much within each of our lives while being away at college yet here we are still as close as we have always been! When we get back together it is as if we were never apart and I love every second we have together! Getting to see you while being home from school during breaks is a gift and a blessing all in itself! Yes, going to different colleges and making new friends can be extremely hard at times but I am glad to know that even at the end of each day I can still call you up on the phone will anything on my mind and you will always be there!

There is not another friendship out there that could compare to the one that you and I share! Our friendship, sisterhood, and love for each other and one another's family grows with each day! I truly cherish you and the kind spirit in which you are!

As we enter into the next semester of our second year at college I hope you know that you are loved and cherished by not only me but many more of those in your life! Having a best friend like you in such joy, thank you for never leaving me!

I love you dearly my soul-sister!