By Zaina Starr
A quote I try to live by and like to share with the ones who are special to me. The ones I share my life with. This is how I make the ones I care about feel special. They are the special ones in my life and they need to be treated as such. These people are the ones I hold close, like my significant other and my kids. That is family.
Everyone wants what they don't have because if they had it, it would not be a want anymore. If they already have it or have had it, then they desire to keep it because they have developed a love for it. This is how I see relationships with the people around you that does not consist of your kids.
Kids are born into our lives and have the position of being first priority in our lives. Others see this and can become jealous. As well as kids seeing parents develop relationships that are a companionship, the kids can become jealous. Everyone wants to be the first priority in someone's life that they care about. It's only human nature.
Every person in our lives we have a different, not better, relationship with. Looking in from an outside point of view, people see someone taking their spot or getting more attention than they are. That is wrong. People are given the attention that is needed when they need it. Not when they want it. There is a difference.
Instead of feeling left out or lacking the attention they desire, people should learn to communicate with their loved ones more. Tell people how they feel, and together come to a resolution to make things better between them, not retaliate against one another. That causes more problems and more chaos.
In conclusion, if someone wants you, then don't worry about who wants them. People always want what they do not have or they want what everyone else wants, what's popular. Kids are always wanted, never forgotten. Parents have to take care of themselves before they can take care of their kids. The kids learn to believe from negative influences, that they are not wanted. No one should ever tell a child they are not wanted. Kids are first, always. Parents want better lives for their kids and sometimes a parent is forced to separate from the kids to do that. Kids will learn how much children mean to the parent when they too become a parent as the struggles of life become real.
"If I want you, then don't worry about who wants me."
- 10 Inspirational Life Quotes To Live By ›
- 10 Quotes To Live By ›
- "Winnie The Pooh" Quotes To Live By ›
- 14 Quotes To Live By ›
- 10 Olivia Pope Quotes to Live By ›
- 13 Quotes I Live By To Stay Focused In Different Situations ›
- 21 of the World's Most Powerful Quotes Updated For Today ›
- 44 Inspiring Quotes To Help You Live Your Best Life ›
- Live Quotes (1503 quotes) ›
- 300 Inspiring Life Quotes That Will Move You (Deeply) ›
- 50 of The World's Best Quotes For You To Live By ›
- 1000 Live Quotes - Inspirational Quotes at BrainyQuote ›
- 116 Quotes to Live By For a Better Life ›
- 50 Bad Ass Inspirational Quotes to Live by ›
- 15 Bold Quotes to Live By | SUCCESS ›
- Top 60 Greatest Quotes To Live By ›