10 Inspirational Life Quotes To Live By

10 Quotes Everyone Should Live By

"I attribute my success to this: I never gave or took any excuse." - Florence Nightingale

54
10 Quotes Everyone Should Live By
Jillian Monczynski

When life has you down, everyone needs a little inspiration. I love reading thought-provoking quotes, there's something about reading them that can clear my mind of any negative thoughts. If anyone needs a bit of inspiration, or maybe just a pick-me-up, here are 10 quotes everyone should live by.

1. "Money doesn't bring happiness and creativity. Your creativity and happiness brings money." - Sam Rosen

To continually remind yourself of this is to live your life with more happiness. Although money may seem like it will bring everyone peace, it's only paper. To have a mind filled with creative ideas, thoughts and happiness is being wealthy in and of itself.

2. "Life is what happens when you're busy making other plans" - Unknown

Over time, I've grown to take this advice more frequently. Getting caught up in the next plan of action will distract you from what's happening in that very moment. Stop, look around, be thankful and live your life for right now.

3. "Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm." - Winston Churchill

I think this is an excellent quote that I like to remind myself of. I work hard, I put my time in and sometimes it isn't enough. That's OK, though, because success comes to the people who continue to try no matter how many times they've been knocked down.

4. "Rock bottom became the solid foundation on which I rebuilt my life." - J.K. Rowling

For an individual as successful as J.K. Rowling, I found this quote very inspirational. Once someone hits rock bottom, there's nowhere to go except up. Rock bottom is the solid foundation which every success story is made. That also happens to be the best part about not giving up and persistence.

5. "Keep your face to the sunshine and you can never see the shadow." - Helen Keller

This is a quote I enjoy to remind myself to not allow negativity and darkness to block my sunshine-filled happiness. If you simply focus on happiness and positivity, the negativity won't come your way. Even if it negativity does find its way in your life, this quote is just a reminder to keep a smile on your face and continue in a positive direction.

6. "A life not shared is a life not lived" - Unknown

This quote is beautiful and explains what's most important in life; your relationships with other people. if you don't share your happiness, life and allow others to understand you, then are you really living? Whether it's your family, friends, co-workers, or whoever you share your life with, it's relationships that make you who you are.

7. "You laugh at me because I'm different, I laugh at you because you're all the same." - Jonathan Davis

This quote fits the person I am, a weirdo. I think it's important to not only laugh at yourself, but others at times too. This, though, is true because I think being a little different is what makes life super fun. The people afraid to be themselves or judged will be laughed at on my end because to me, that's weird.

8. "The question isn't who is going to let me; it's who is going to stop me." - Ayn Rand

This is a mantra that would cause madness if everyone lived by it. I think that's what makes the individuals who do live by this quote so unique. I don't think anyone got to the top without breaking some of the rules. Until someone stops me, I'm going to do what I can to make it. Even if that's till someone tries to stop me.

9. "Don't complicate your mind." - Bob Marley

Everyone has been there; the internal arguments between your thoughts and feelings. I finally found the key to listening to my brain and Bob Marley said it best. Go with your gut feelings and listen to that voice in your head. There's simply no need to add stress or make up counter-arguments in your head, try not to complicate things.

10. "If you want to be happy, be." - Leo Tolstoy

Short, sweet and to the point. Be happy.

From Your Site Articles