10 Quotes To Live By

10 Quotes To Live By

Here are some of the quotes I live by; maybe they are yours too, maybe not.

540
10 Quotes To Live By
https://az616578.vo.msecnd.net/files/2018/01/27/63652688269542132828457178_mlk2.jpg

Here are 10 of my favorite quotes that I think can be a guide to live by, or at least, they're what I live by. They are definitely relative to how I view life.

1. "Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter." -Martin Luther King Jr.

This is my favorite MLK quote and my favorite quote in general because it very simply states that people need to always stand up for what is important in life.

2. "If you don't like something, change it. If you can't change it, change your attitude." -Maya Angelou

I have so many quotes that I love by my favorite author, but this one is special because she is letting us know that we should not just sit around and wait for change.

3. "We are not promised a certain amount of time on this earth." - Taraji P. Henson

This quote is important to me because it reminds me that we may not have as much time as we think. I have plans for the future, but I may not get to them all. We can always be doing more during the present.

4. "Believe in life! Always human beings will live and progress to greater, broader, and fuller life." -W.E.B. Du Bois

Du Bois had such a way with words and expressed life very well in this quote. We can always be pushing ourselves to do more.

5. "There is no passion to be found playing small - in settling for a life that is less than the one you are capable of living." -Nelson Mandela

This is important because we all need to remember to live up to our fullest potential.

6. "As you navigate through the rest of your life, be open to collaboration. Other people and other people's ideas are often better than your own. Find a group of people who challenge and inspire you, spend a lot of time with them, and it will change your life." -Amy Poehler

It is essential in life to open yourself up to different people, and Amy does a good job of talking about that concept in this quote.

7. "Love recognizes no barriers. It jumps hurdles, leaps fences, penetrates walls to arrive at its destination full of hope." -Maya Angelou

Love and hope are two major factors of life, and Maya shows how they are connected in this beautiful quote.

8. "I think sometimes in life, we want to ignore the problems of society and just think about the good. I believe in positive thinking and affirmative living. I also think it's really important to remember all of our disenfranchised members of society." -Kerry Washington

Connecting with MLK's quote, it is always important to be aware and understand what is happening around us.

9. "The biggest adventure you can take is to live the life of your dreams." -Oprah Winfrey

Never let your dreams slip away from you.

10. "It's important that people press from the outside. It's important that people are able to make change from the inside. Both of those things are important. Protest is fundamentally a political act." - Deray McKesson

Change is a huge element of life, and it can only come from multiple sides.

My view on 10 quotes about life may not be for everyone. Share your thoughts on your favorite quotes about life, or let me know if you like any of mine!