55 Reasons To Be Thankful For Your Mom

55 Reasons To Be Thankful For Your Mom

Always love your mother because you will never get another.

14262
55 Reasons To Be Thankful For Your Mom

A mother does not need a cape to be considered a superhero. They are the ones who find it their responsibility to provide for their children. They simply want the best for their kids without asking for anything in return. They have taken care of you and raised you since day one- they are actually your "day ones." Our mothers are most of the time a family rock, bending over backwards to support the family, loving you no matter what, and often we do not always say thank you and have it not be for a favor. So take a minute out of your day, and every single day, to thank them for the greatest gift they have given you: their time- a portion of their own life they gave up for you and will never get back. If you need some suggestions, here is a list of only SOME of the many reasons you should be thankful for your mothers.

1. Thank you for giving me life.

2. Because I wouldn't be here without you (literally).

3. Thank you for teaching me how to walk.

4. Thank you for the countless nights you had to sit at my doorway until I fell asleep.

5. Thank you for wiping away my tears when I was sad.

6. Thank you for teaching me how to preserve through the toughest of times.

7. Thank you for loving me unconditionally.

8. Thank you for always caring for me when I was sick.

9. Thank you for cooking at least 5 meals for dinner until everyone had something they wanted.

10. Thank you for coming to every single one of my dance competitions and cheering me on even though I ignored you because I was embarrassed.

11. Thank you for always cleaning up after me.

12. And never getting mad (or at least showing it) when I would mess it right back up.

13. Thank you for teaching me table manners.

14. Thank you for passing your sass and sarcasm onto me.

15. Thank you for always being so strong.

16. Because you gave me your strength.

17. Thank you for always making me laugh.

18. Even when I am in the worst mood.

19. Thank you for driving me to all of my friend's houses before I got some wheels.

20. Thank you for supplying me with my first set of wheels.

21. Thank you for being the best role model.

22. Thank you for showing me kindness to everyone even if they did not deserve it.

23. Thank you for leading by example, and inspiring me to be so much.

24. Thank you for supporting all my decisions.

25. Even when deep down you knew I was not making the right ones.

26. Thank you for always having the right thing to say.

27. And being understanding even when you disagreed.

28. Thank you for teaching me the most important life lessons.

29. Thank you for always being down to go to the mall.

30. Even after you yell at me for not budgeting my money well.

31. Thank you for supporting my coffee addiction.

32. And instilling in me a strong love for dogs.

33. Thank you for making me feel beautiful.

34. And for teaching me there is more to life than your pant size.

35. Thank you for teaching me how to love.

36. And how to get through heartbreak.

37. Thank you for making sure I feel loved.

38. Thank you for asking me a million questions a day.

39. And not getting mad when I snap at you and hang up on the phone.

40. Thank you for always hugging me, even when I did not hug back.

41. Thank you for putting me in time out all those times because it taught me right from wrong.

42. Thank you for the bond we have created.

43. Thank you for teaching me not to worry about the opinion of others, and just do your own thing.

44. Thank you for your creativity and talent especially with baking, crafts, hair, and ideas.

45. Thank you for the way you say I love you at the end of everything, especially text messages (when your auto-correct actually works).

46. Thank you for having patience with me even when I did not have patience with myself.

47. Thank you for being a great teacher and always making time to help me with my school work.

48. Thank you for sharing your things even if it meant not having enough for yourself.

49. Thank you for showing me what it takes to be a good mother.

50. Thank you for always being available no matter how busy or tired you are.

51. Thank you for never giving up on me.

52. Thank you for your delicious cooking.

53. Thank you for making me your first priority.

54. Thank you for providing me everything I need.

55. Thank you for the wonderful memories you've given me this far, and being more than my mother, but my best friend.

Thank you for being my heart's first home. I love you, Mom. Happy Mother's Day!