Happy Mother's Day Mom, I Love You

Happy Mother's Day Mom, I Love You

First off, thank you for being my mom.

418
Happy Mother's Day Mom, I Love You
Quote Ambition

It may be Mother's Day but that should not only be the day we honor our moms. It should and needs to be an every day thing.

Our moms do so much for us; from nourishing us while we were in their womb to now, giving us advice and being our role models.

I just want to tell my mom a few things that I hope she knows..

Mom,

You are extraordinary. You are a beautiful human being made from God. You are strong, courageous, funny, and so, so smart. Thank you for putting up with me and all of my drama queen acts. I got so lucky when God gave me you as a mom. Not only did I get a mom, I got a best friend.

Thank you for all of our talks and our heart to hearts that we have had. Thank you for always letting me have your shoulder to cry on. Thank you for always having your arms wide open for me to fall into. Without you, I wouldn't be half the person I am today. And that is the truth.

You simply amaze me on how good you handle everything. We live in a crazy, busy life and somehow you still manage to keep everything together and always be on time.

You have touched hundreds and hundreds of people and still are doing so. You bring light, warmth, and happiness just by walking into the room. Your smile and laughter is so contagious! Having you as my mom, is the biggest blessing that God has ever given me. I am so glad I have a Jesus loving, amazing mom. Because of you, I am also shaped into the Christian woman I am today. You have helped me grow stronger in my faith and always have pushed me to be a better version of myself. Thank you for showing me God's amazing love and sharing the love of worshiping him with me.

Thank you for raising me right. Thank you for always taking my cell phone or any electronics away so I can learn from my mistakes. Thank you for trying your hardest to raise me good even when I was horrible at times. Your patience and love is something I will never take for granted. I am sorry for all the times I was a bit of a 'bratty', 'over the top,' 'drama queen,' 'out of control,' teenager. I owe you and dad a life time full of apologizes.

I admire you, mom. I look up to you and I think the world of you and I hope you know that. When I think of a person I want to be like, I think of you. Thank you for being an amazing woman, mom, wife, sister, daughter, and role model to me. I hope to be half the mom and wife that you are, to my future kids and husband one day.

I love you so much mom.

Happy Mothers Day!

Love,

Your Daughter

From Your Site Articles