Student teaching has been one of the most incredible experiences of my life so far. Though it may have been an in-person and virtual adventure, I was lucky to always have the best guide.
To my cooperating teacher: thank you.
Thank you for opening your classroom to me, and happily sharing it. Times like these, which are some of the toughest of times, are especially stressful for teachers. Figuring out technology, making sure you're reaching students at home, taking care of your own children who are students. On top of it all it, you agreed to take me on. Thank you for letting me follow you around basically all day, for sharing your lesson plans, inviting me to every meeting, and always willing to give positive and constructive feedback.
Thank you for always being there to help. One of the first things you told me was that you are there to support me, not to discourage me. Your feedback and your advice have made me a better educator. Thank you for showing me how to be flexible and understanding. Not every lesson will go as planned, the projector will not always work, sometimes the internet may fail us, and not every child will always behave. Thank you for showing me that these things are OK, and that tomorrow is another day to be better.
Thank you for always letting me try new things. Student teaching is a learning experience; an opportunity to discover your own teaching style and see how certain strategies work best. Thank you for allowing me to implement positive behavior rewards, hang things in your room, and really letting the sky be the limit.
Thank you for letting me teach and come to love each and every one of your students. Thank you for sharing them with me. Each one of them has taught me something different. They are the funniest, most loving, intelligent, genuine group of students. I am lucky to call them my first class. The memories I have made here will forever be in my heart.
I am without a doubt the luckiest student teacher to have had the privilege of working with you.
Thank you for taking me on. Thank you for pushing me to be the best I can be. Thank you for believing in me. Most importantly, thank you for helping me bloom.
Your Student Teacher
- A Thank You Letter To My Favorite Teacher ›
- A Thank-You Letter To The Teacher That Changed My Life ›
- A Thank You Letter To The Best Teacher Ever ›
- A Thank You Letter To The Teacher Who Became A Mentor ›
- A Thank You Letter To The Teacher That Believed In Me ›
- An Open Letter To My Supervising Teacher ›
- Dear Cooperating Teacher, Thank you for being willing to mentor a ... ›
- Creative Ways to Thank Your Cooperating Teacher ›
- Thank you to cooperating teacher | Letter to teacher, Teacher ... ›
- A Thank You From A Former Student Teacher To Her Cooperating ... ›
- Thank you letter to cooperating teacher - LettersPro.com ›