A Thank You Letter To My Mom On Mother's Day

I hope you know how special you are this Mother’s Day.

50335

Dear Mom,

With Mother's Day coming on Sunday, I wanted to write you a letter to thank you for the many things you do for our family. You deserve more thank you's than I could ever give and I am truly blessed to have wonderful parents who I can aspire to be like one day.

So to start, I would like to thank you for always being a loving mother to your children and teaching your three children how to be kind, generous people. There are also some things that I would like to personally thank you for this Mother's Day.

First of all. thank you for being my number one support system when I needed you most. I know that the struggles I have had these last two years have not been easy for you either and I would like to thank you for being with me at every doctors appointment, difficult morning or night when I just felt like crying and always making me feel normal even when I don't feel like it myself.

Thank you for standing by me when I had to make difficult decisions. Changing my major was a difficult decision, but I'm thankful that you let me make my own decision and gave me the confidence that I was doing the right thing. The lessons you have taught me about life and how to be successful at whatever I do will take me far.

Thank you for teaching me many life skills and lessons, such as how to cook, how to drive and most importantly, how to be more independent. You have shown that its normal to be scared, but it should not stop me from living my life and achieving my dreams.

Thank you for giving me a hug everyday and still calling my your baby when I get up in the morning. You make sacrifices for all of your kids that we will never be able to thank you for. I love how you insist on watching Netflix while cooking dinner and get excited when some old T.V. show like M.A.S.H. comes on TV.

I love how you make coffee each morning and tea each night and insist that you have something sweet to go with it. I love how you dance to songs on the radio while driving and sing along. You mean more to me than I can put into words and you are the most important woman in my life.

The relationship that I have with you is something I cherish and I am very lucky to have such a close bond with my mother. I aspire to have your kind heart one day and be the selfless mother to my children that you are for me. You are one of the biggest blessings in my life and I hope you know how special you are this Mother's Day.

This day is dedicated to you and I hope that you have the day you deserve. I love you Momma.

Love,

Lily

From Your Site Articles