An Open Letter To My Mother For Mother's Day
popular

Thank you for all you have done for me!

11164
Hanover Tavern

Mom,

I cant even begin to thank you for all you have done for me. If I did not have the love and support you have given me throughout the years, I know I would not be the person I am today. For that I thank you. I know that even though we are apart, you still love me, and know that I still love you. This one is for you, Mom. Happy Mother's day, and thank you for all you have done for me.

Here are some of the many reasons why I love you, and I know you love me.

1. First off, I wouldn't be here without you, literally, I would not be here. Thanks for bringing me into this world, by the way.

2. When life gets crazy or complicated, you are the glue that holds our family together.

3. When life gets so stressful that I forget who I am, you are always there to remind me. You're my biggest supporter.

4. You still have my arts and crafts projects, even the "not so great" ones.

5. You have taught me how to master "the look."

6. You put others before yourself, and have bestowed that value upon me. This is something I am forever grateful for.

7. You did not abandon me during my super long "awkward phase."

8. You have shown support for me in all of my endeavors and encourage me to follow my dreams.

9. Even when you were upset with me I knew you still loved me.

10. You have been one of my best friends from day one.

Mom, there are not enough words that I can find to thank you enough for all you have done, and continue to do for me. I wish you the best Mother's Day, and I hope that your day is as amazing as you are.

Love always,

Your Thankful Child

From Your Site Articles