3 Reasons Why You Need a Workout Buddy

3 Reasons Why You Need a Workout Buddy

As someone that's worked out at every gym and studio in Westchester, having a workout buddy is CRUCIAL for success.

34
3 Reasons Why You Need a Workout Buddy
Photo by bruce mars on Unsplash

Here's my top 3 reasons why you need a workout buddy!

1. Accountability 

There's nothing like another person working with you to hold you accountable. I love having a workout buddy for the fun, but on a serious note, it is incredibly helpful to have someone else going through the struggle with you!

It's also really great to have a workout buddy because if you have someone else who's planning on going to the gym or a workout class, it's that much harder to rationalize cancelling. Anything helps, right?

2. The fun, duh!

Workout Working Out GIF Giphy

On the days you want to do anything but workout, having someone to go with you makes it that much easier to get off your butt and get to the gym! You can talk between sets, share fun stories and keep each other entertained when you get bored.

3. Motivation

Get Motivated Giphy

It's so hard to motivate yourself to go to the gym or a workout class. Especially during these cold winter months. Who wouldn't want to just stay in bed?

Having a workout buddy means having constant motivation and a warm smile (under the mask) to look forward to when you just don't want to do it.