A Thank You Letter To Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend
popular

I don't tell you enough.

167402
Lindsey Shear

Thank you. I know I don't say it too often, but thank you. Thank you for being my person. The person that I know I can rely on even if I feel like the world has turned on me. There will never be a day that goes by that I will not be grateful for you. But since you are there 110 percent of the time, I don't mean to but sometimes I take you for granted. Especially the little things you do for me. Like sending me good night and good morning texts—you never fail to do it so it just feels like it's a part of my daily routine, but, I need to remember it's not. Thank you for always giving everything you got into us. I literally don't know what I would do without you.

Thank you for providing me with a second family. The endless family dinners, movie nights, you name it. Thank you for putting things on hold when I need you. Thank you for being OK with who I am and for loving every single part of me. You have changed me for the better and you are the person that I aspire to be; that is one of the reasons why I love you so much.

Thank you for doing things that I like, even if they aren't things that you particularly like to do. Thanks for always texting me asking how my day is, not just to make conversation, but because you actually care. Thank you for always protecting me no matter what. I feel like I can do anything when we are together.

Thank you for always believing in me, even when I do not believe in myself. Thank you for letting me see all the different sides of you, even the not so good ones. Thank you for always being honest with me and telling me if something bothers you instead of keeping it bottled up inside. Thank you for deciding that I am the person that you put all your effort and energy into. Thank you for all the little things that you do, I will never be able to thank you enough.

Most of all, thank you for showing me that love still exists and for always sticking around when things get hard. Thank you for being the light of my life and for showing me that I am yours too.