A Thank You Letter To Your Gym Buddy

A Thank You Letter To Your Gym Buddy

"Anyone of your friends will go out to eat with you. A real friend will motivate and encourage you to workout."

6533
A Thank You Letter To Your Gym Buddy

We all have that one friend that is our gym buddy. You both motivate each other, are on the same workout schedules and know you would never make it through every work out with each other. Spring break is approaching and everyone is trying to get that spring break bod. After long days or nights in the gym, it's time to thank them for putting up with all of your bullish*t at the gym every day.

Thanks for always coordinating the same gym times as me

Between our hectic schedules, I'm not sure how we make it work. We somehow squeeze in a quick workout sessions every day between exams, activities, daily naps and constant studying. I don't think I could drag myself to the gym every day without you.

Thanks for letting our workout sessions also be a gossip session

Nothing like a little gossip and catching up to do in between our sets or while doing cardio. Our cardio sessions never consist of blasting our favorite music but talking about the latest gossip we heard in the past 24 hours of not seeing each other. It's my favorite part of the workout I look forward to.

Thanks for ignoring how gross I look post workout

Post-workout frizzy hair and sweat stains on my shirt aren't the most flattering, so thanks for not being embarrassed to walk in the student center with me after.

Thanks for letting me motivate and push you

You never get mad when I push you to finish your circuits or goal for that day. You know everything I am saying is tough love and that I only want you to push yourself every time. That's the reason we work so well together.

Thanks for pushing me

I always want to give up when there's 30 seconds left of the circuit, but I honestly feel guilty if you finish and I don't. You keep me from being lazy and just laying on the workout mat for 30 minutes. After finishing the workout, I'm always so happy that you pushed me and I kept going when I desperately wanted to stop.

Thanks for not judging me

When we try to do some new workout circuits, I'm never sure exactly how to do it and can sometimes take me a few tries to get it down. I know I can look super awkward and embarrassing trying to some of the ab workouts, so thanks for not stopping your workout to snapchat it to everyone.

Thanks for motivating me inside and outside the gym

You keep me motivated in and outside of the gym. Thanks for dragging my lazy butt to the gym every day and not letting me stop for pizza on the way home. You know all you have to say is 'spring break' to get me motivated again. I really do owe a lot of my success to you.