12 Bible Verses To Remind Yourself "You Are Enough"

Parades and fireworks included

18096
Katherine Henson

I want to start throwing parades for people. I want marching bands in their honor, their name in fireworks and uncontrollable confetti in their honor. I want to start recognizing the people who love without conditions and open their arms without questions. I want days dedicated to loving them.

Why?

Because people like this are a rare bread.

We all want to love and we all want to be selfless, but those that actually do are few and far between. So I want to call out those brave hearts that really do show up. I want to call out their hearts and I want to call our their love. I want the world to see just what it really means to love someone in this harsh world of ours. I want to start throwing parades for people.

I also want to call out you - I want you to feel your own worth. I want you to selflessly love yourself, and I want you to open your arms to yourself with no questions asked. I want you to be able to tell your self you are enough, and I want you to believe it when you do. Can you do that for me? Can you do that for yourself?

1. 2 Corinthians 12:9-10

"And He has said to me, 'My grace is sufficient for you, for power is perfected in weakness.' Most gladly, therefore, I will rather boast about my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ may dwell in me. Therefore I am well content with weaknesses, with insults, with distresses, with persecutions, with difficulties, for Christ's sake; for when I am weak, then I am strong."

2. Isaiah 49:16

"Though she may forget, I will not forget you! See, I have engraved you on the palms of my hands; your walls are ever before me."

3. Romans 8:1

“There is therefore now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus.”

4. Psalm 138:8

“The Lord will fulfill his purpose for me; your steadfast love, O LORD, endures forever. Do not forsake the work of your hands.”

5. I Corinthians 6:20

“For you were bought with a price. So glorify God in your body.”

6. Ephesians 1:6

“To the praise of his glorious grace, with which he has blessed us in the Beloved.”

7. Romans 8:16-17

“The Spirit himself bears witness with our spirit that we are children of God, and if children, then heirs–heirs of God and fellow heirs with Christ, provided we suffer with him in order that we may also be glorified with him.”

8. Philippians 1:6

“Being confident of this very thing, that He who has begun a good work in you will complete it until the day of Jesus Christ;”

9. Ephesians 2:4, 6

“But God, being rich in mercy, because of the great love with which he loved us, and raised us up with Him and seated us with Him in the heavenly places of Christ Jesus,”

10. I Peter 2:9

“But you are a chosen race, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, a people for his own possession, that you may proclaim the excellencies of him who called you out of darkness into his marvelous light.”

11. Ephesians 2:10

“For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand, that we should walk in them.”

12. Isaiah 43:25

”I, I am he who blots out your transgressions for my own sake, and I will not remember your sins.”