5 Reasons To Be Obsessed With One Tree Hill

There is only one Tree Hill, and it's your home.

63
InTouchWeekly

"There's only one Tree Hill, and it's your home."

1. The Boys.

The One Tree Hill boys are a group of guys NOT to be reckoned with. Whether it was the episode of the basketball boys "stripping" to raise some money or whether it was Nathan practicing with his shirt off, or when it was Lucas and Nathan getting there clothes stolen so we got to see both of them shirtless and in underwear. Although, Nathan and Lucas were the original hot shots, it doesn't mean we don't have love for the guys that showed up later in the show, Chase, Clay, Julian. So thank you One Tree Hill of r making me obsessed with almost every guy in this series.

2. Every Episodes Keeps You Wanting More

EVERY SINGLE EPISODE has you jumping to the remote to click next. It's almost kind of unfair of the amount of episodes that just leave you hanging at the end. Every episode somehow drastically ends with someone either, possibly dead, someone passed out, someone kidnapped, someone who's not suppose to be hooking up... hooking up, or something super super drastic and dramatic that makes you itching to keep watching, and thats when you get hooked, the very first episode that keeps you wanting more there's no stopping you, you have now become one of those people who finish a season in a day because you just can't help yourself!!

3. Brooke Davis.

Brooke Davis. The character that every girl wanted to be like and related to. She was fiercely independent, stunningly beautiful, and she had the absolute kindest heart, she was a girl the guys loved, but her heart was too damaged to let nearly any guy in. I'm sure almost every girl had some sort of weird, tv/reality relationship with her. You felt as if you were Peyton or Haley, as if you were in the friendship circle too and you just wanted the best for Brooke Davis, even though she is just a fictional character. Brooke Davis was the ultimate goal, as a girl, as a friend, as a girlfriend, as a wife, and as a mother. Her wisdom was incredible and everything she did she did it leaving an impression. So now as us girls go along in life you're constantly thinking, what would Brooke Davis, what would Brooke Davis wear, she became a character girls got obsessed with.

4. You were counting down the episodes where at least SOMETHING bad happened to Dan Scott.

This was a huge reason i became obsessed with OTH. Dan Scott is the absolute worst character, from the beginning, he was just so easy to hate. Pushing Nathan to far with his basketball career, being a terrible husband/dad, being selfish, leaving Lucas then trying to fix his relationship with him, and the point where I was just pushed over the edge with Dan Scott was the day he walked into that school and shot his own brother. I HATED that episode, hands down it was one of the most emotional in the series. I was waiting for the day Dan Scott got what he had coming for him for a long time. Although he did a lot of bad things, and every episode someone tried to tear him down or ruin him it made me the happiest person in the world, except i can't help but have a little sympathy for the guy at the end of the series, he did save and take a bullet for Nathan, as bad and as evil as his character was made out to be, a part of him always wanted to fix and mend the relationships with the people who knew he hurt in the past, he did a lot of bad thing but by the end of show, I'm not going to lie, it did hurt my heart a little to see him go.

5. Nathan and Haley's Perfect Love Story.