How To Start A Day With 5 Easy And Refreshing Morning Habits

Change your life because YOU WANT TO. Don't wait until any doctor says YOU HAVE TO.

46

Ever wondered when your morning starts in an outburst like skipping breakfast and just rushing right outside the door what mood you'll be having for the rest of the day? These little things in the morning determine the rest of your day, so don't wait up, start planning accordingly.

It is quite true that health is wealth. A healthy routine can set up your day for success. Both good and bad habits are an integral part of your daily routine life, whether you are aware of it or not.

We often adapt the habits, which tend to be easy and comfortable. If you want to cultivate good habits within you, then you'll need to push yourself a little harder to make it your second nature.

Here are five morning habits that if you're willing to adapt will make your coming days a little more refreshing, healthy and energetic.

1. Start your day with a smile.

"Smile, it's a free therapy."

Well, just imagine yourself before even getting out of your bed with a smile on your face. Is it too tough to do? I don't think so.

Just give yourself a little time to smile, practice optimism and gratitude. Scientifically, it also has many health benefits. It lifts your mood, lowers your heart rate and relaxes your body. I believe one little smile is worth it.

2. Disconnect yourself from tech.

"It's not that we use technology, we live technology."

Many studies on daily routine say the first thing people do after getting up is check their smartphones, laptops and other gadgets. If you're reading this, then you probably already know it because you do that too.

What's new in my Instagram profile?

Let me check my email.

Oh my god, my battery isn't charged at all, whatsoever the reason might be.

There are some serious consequences to this. Instead of cultivating a healthy and refreshing mindset, you cultivate a mindset full of stress, anxiety, curiosity.

Just disconnect yourself from the technology for the first few hours of your day so you can begin your day with positivity rather than harmful thoughts.

3. Hydrate

"Health is the greatest possession."

After this, you can just drink water to hydrate your body. You can also add lemon to a warm glass of water as it has some real good and healthy benefits. It is rich in Vitamin C, removes toxins from your body, good breath, weight loss and stimulates metabolism and digestion.

Bottoms up first thing in the morning for a refreshing and energetic day!

4. Clean up your Mess.

"We become what we repeatedly do."

When asking successful people, "What's your morning routine?" the common answer that came up was making their bed. Though it seems like a waste of time, making your bed in the morning can make the start of your day feel accomplished.

You can imagine saying, "Yeah man! I started my day by completing a task, I am ready for the rest to come."

Simply by taking charge of the day and completing such simple tasks will give you some motivation to take on more and more throughout the day, and people around you will learn from it.

5. Exercise and Meditate

"Take care of your body, it's the only place you have to live."

Your mind needs exercise as much as your body does whether it is yoga, a quick set of push-ups, hitting the gym, walking with your dog or just meditating sitting at one place, all of these activities will boost up your mind as well as your body.

Just keep your morning routine interesting with all of these little activities because in the end, you will be the one who's going to notice the changes in you. Some health benefits of meditation are a reduce in stress, helping with chronic pain, improving immunity, improving sleep and improving focus.