5 Celebrity Couples That Make Us Believe In Love

A relationship in the spotlight is never easy, but these celebrity couples make love look easy.

14

Celebrities are always being looked at from how they react to situations to who they love. There are so many couples we ship or have rooted for in the past – Ariana and Taylor's boyfriends to the Justin-Selena and Liam-Miley drama. However, these couples have gone through all of the trials and tribulations that fame throws a relationship, and prove to their fans and followers that love is real.

1. Dax Shepard & Kristen Bell

upload.wikimedia.org

After being married now for seven years with two children, this couple takes advantage of their stardom and opportunities. They have used their voice to advocate for equality – deciding to stall their marriage until California legalized same-sex marriage. Besides being co-stars in movies like When in Rome, Hit and Run and ChiPs – in addition to other cameos – the couple frequently appears on talk shows and online together, most notably in their Africa music video. This couple knows how to combine their love for one another with their comedic tendencies to showcase their romance to the rest of the world.

2. Ryan Reynolds & Blake Lively

live.staticflickr.com

After meeting as co-stars in Green Lantern in 2010, the couple began dating and have since been married and gave birth to three daughters. Besides being known for their infectious personalities, their social media has put them in the spotlight – making them one of Hollywood's most beloved couples. Despite both of the couple's successes, they have been an unbreakable couple and family since day one – making sure to prioritize family and love over work.

3. John Legend & Chrissy Teigen

live.staticflickr.com

A couple who seems to be in the spotlight since their marriage in 2013 is John and Chrissy. John has publicly proclaimed their love with his single "All of Me" which was said to have been played at their wedding. Chrissy doesn't pass on a chance to talk about her husband on talk shows and her social media. John and Chrissy have taken to Twitter to embrace their love and show their fans that a good-laugh is a necessary for a relationship to last. The couple has used their platform not only for comedy reasons but also to advocate for causes they support and believe in.

4. Will Smith & Jada Pinkett Smith

live.staticflickr.com

Known by most as the coolest parents ever, this couple has been together for over 20 years now, having two children together. According to Will, he and Jada are life-partners, "There's no deal breakers. There's nothing she could do—ever—nothing that would break our relationship. She has my support till death, and it feels so good to get to that space". Despite a few challenges through the years, including an amicable separation and Jada's relationship with August Alsina which has recently surfaced – the couple and their family have always remained strong and united.

5. Jay-Z and Beyoncé

live.staticflickr.com

A power couple in the music industry, Jay-Z and Beyoncé have been together since 2002, officially marrying in 2008. Since then, the couple has had three children together – in addition to their many collaborations through tours, performances and songs together. The couple has continued through an affair and miscarriage, but remain stronger than ever. Known to be the king and queen of hip-hop, Jay-Z and Beyoncé have taken over the world of music by storm as one of the highest-earning couples – with a combined net worth of $1.9 billion.