Long Term Celebrity Couples

11 Celebrity Couples That Have Actually Stayed Together Longer Than 72 Days, There Is Hope For Love

A telenovela wedding, a pink wedding dress, and a pretty little baby.

552

The celebrity world has gone through many trends already in 2018. We have gone through the fugly dad shoe trend, the "In My Feelings" challenge trend and now we are entering into the short-term relationship trend.

After many heartbreaking celeb-splits, many celebrities have begun dating for short periods of time before getting engaged.

Ben and Jen, Brangelina, and Demi and Wilmer have sent the A-list into a relationship frenzy, taking the best celebrity bachelors with it.

In light of this frenzy, I would like to take a second to appreciate the OGs of celebrity dating. The ones who have stuck together for their relationship and, more importantly, our sanity.

​1. Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds

Lively keeps Reynolds with her at all times, in spirit and in couture items.

2. Gina Rodriguez and Joe LoCicero

This newly-engaged couple keeps us on our toes with beautiful pictures on Instagram, showing nothing but love.

3. Kristen Bell and Dax Shepard

Bell and Shepard keep it real and relatable, while also being madly in love. This couple keeps us updated on social media and podcasts, sharing the ups and downs of married life.

​4. Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher

From the 70s to now, this couple is still our favorite.

5. Evan Ross and Ashlee Simpson

Ross and Simpson share their adorable family and loving moments via social media as well. They are also in the works of having a reality show with E! Entertainment.

6. Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel

They have given us faith in love and a pink wedding dress.

7. Troian Bellisario and Patrick J. Adams

Spencer and Mike are welcoming their first baby!

8. Kelly Ripa and Mark Consuelos

This couple keeps the love flowing, despite living in different countries. Ripa and Consuelos have shown the love on many episodes of LIVE! With Kelly and Ryan.

9. Cole Sprouse and Lili Reinhart

The IT couple of "Riverdale." Reinhart won over everyone's crush since "The Suite Life of Zach and Cody." This couple sets new relationship goals with their on-screen and off-screen love.

​10. Vanessa Ann Hudgens and Austin Butler

First Troy Bolton, now Austin Butler. Not fair Hudgens. Not fair.

11. John Legend and Chrissy Teigen

The singer-songwriter could only be better by being paired with the one and only women to compliment him, Chrissy Teigen. Their adorable family brings sunshine to our timelines as they travel the world and enjoy family time.

These couples are the epitome of relationship goals, rather than the current A-list serial daters.