The Realest Celebrity Couples
Celebrities

Celebrities Couples Who Exemplify Genuine And Relatable Love

In a world where celebrities are held to a standard of having to be "perfect," these couples make it seem like there is a way to stay true to yourself and your significant other.

914

There is no question that no matter who you are you most likely know which celebrities are dating. Whether we want to admit it or not we follow them on social media, read about them in magazines or watch them on T.V. It is in our nature to want to know what is going on in their world so that we can relate to them on some level. Not all of us are rich and famous but we do all go through real-life struggles, triumphs, and relationships. And celebrity relationships are either glamorous and cute or they crash and burn in a matter of months.

There are a few celebrity couples that I believe to not only be the realest but the most relatable.

Chrissy Teigen and John Legend

They are by far one of the realest couples that are in the public eye currently. It is no secret the Chrissy Teigen is a strong-minded woman, and anyone who follows her on twitter would know exactly what I am talking about. She speaks her mind whether people like it or not and calls people out when she feels they need it or when they try to throw shade her way. Her husband supports her even when he may not agree with her and that is admirable. They are an example of what it means to love someone and let them be their own person without trying to change them. Chrissy Teigen and John Legend should be protected at all cost and respected for staying true to themselves and being real despite being famous.

Ayesha and Stephen Curry

The Curry's are relevant in both the cooking world and in the basketball community. While Stephen plays ball his wife has built her own reputation in the cooking world. She has had several cookbooks, her own cookware line, and maintains her blog all while taking care of three young children. These two are very well kept in the public eye who also have a strong belief in God. Stephen has become an investor of the Christian sports apparel brand Active Faith. These two are one of the good ones and they too need to be cherished.

Dwyane Wade and Gabrielle Union

How could you not love this fly couple? They are so cute and fun in their postings on social media. As most people already know Dwyane Wade is an American professional basketball player and Gabrielle Union is known for her many works in various movies, T.V. shows, being an author and an activist. This couples fun energy is something that is truly beautiful, they play off of each other and it makes them more likable as a couple. It is hard to choose my favorite couple out of this list but these two would be it.

There are more that come to mind but these are the three that stand out when thinking of real and genuine couples. I hope that every person reading finds the Ayesha to their Stephen, the Dwyane to their Gabrielle, and the Chrissy to their John.