6 Couple Instagram Accounts Everybody Should Follow

We can't argue that Instagram controls most of our time when we are on our phone. We scroll and scroll and scroll for hours, finding funny videos and memes to DM to our friends. We watch countless hours of Insta Stories because we love procrastinating every adult responsibility. We go deep into stalking mode, five profiles deeps looking at what Chad looked like in 2012, hoping we don't accidentally like a picture because that would be #Awkward.

One thing we love to do while scrolling through Instagram is looking at couple accounts. For some reason, Instagram's famous couples give us all the hearts eyes and the hope of finding the perfect husband who will pose for all our pictures and take super cool vacations basically all the time (I'm not jealous at all…). We love to search through their accounts and obsess over how perfect the couples are so we can feel better about ourselves as we watch romcoms alone while eating a tub of ice cream. That may be an exaggeration but don't deny that you've spent a lonely night doing that exact thing at least once in your life.

If you're in need of some new couples accounts to follow, here are six couples to follow on Instagram that will make you swoon:

1. Apsyn and Parker 

https://www.instagram.com/aspynovard/?hl=en

Aspyn started as a YouTuber and is now one of my favorite Instagram accounts to look at! She and her husband, Parker, travel the world and document all of it!

2. Jess and Gabe 

https://www.instagram.com/jess/?hl=en

Jess and Gabe are also YouTubers who are truly #couplegoals. I've never seen a young Instagram famous couple be so vocal about their faith and walk with God. It's truly inspiring. They also have the cutest dog!

3. Kristin and Marcus 

https://www.instagram.com/kristinjohns/?hl=en

Most people know Marcus from Vine (RIP) for making hilarious videos. His wife, Kristin is one of the cutest people I've ever seen on the internet and she also has an amazing YouTube channel, which Marcus appears in A LOT. They also are family goals because they own two golden retrievers and they are so beautiful.

4. Cara and Brody 

https://www.instagram.com/caraloren/?hl=en

If you are in need some family goals, this is the couple to follow. I'm not here to swoon over children, but this family is so adorable in all their photos and videos! They also just had their 3rd child, a little girl named Echo and I'm honestly so excited to see them post about her 24/7.

5. Tess and Pat 

https://www.instagram.com/tesschristinexo/?hl=en

Tess started as a YouTuber years ago in NYC and lives with her fiance, Pat. If you're into vintage vibes and style, Tess and Pat are the perfect couple to follow!

6. Alex and Dan 

https://www.instagram.com/alexcentomo/?hl=en

Alex and Dan are YouTubers in Canada and just got married! They're also best friends with Tess and Pat, so if you follow all four of them, you'll get bombarded with couples pics, but in a good way!