5 Celebrity Couple Breakups That Shocked Everyone

All of the couples everyone looked up to who had hidden secrets.
313

Everyone looks up to celebrity couples and everyone dreams of being in a power couple. Sometimes happy Instagram posts hide a couple's deepest darkest secrets. Eventually, just like us, celebs call off their journey spent together.

I've put together the top celebrity couples whose split shocked all of social media the most:

1. Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie "Brangelina"

Duration of Relationship: 12 years (married for 2)

Separation: September 2016

Number of Children: 6 (3 adopted and 3 biological)

Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie was the couple who were known for adopting numerous kids. The couple trended in media when, after 10 years of being partners, they decided to get secretly married after claiming the couple would never get married, just remain together for many years.

The couple decided to call it quits after Jolie was upset about the way Pitt had been a father to their children. Jolie called it quits for the health of their family. The couple's divorce is still ongoing today.

2. Blake Shelton and Miranda Lambert

Duration of Relationship: 10 years (married for 4)

Separation: July 2015

Number of Children: 0

You often heard about Blake Shelton and Miranda Lambert's relationship while Blake was judging the voice. Blake seemed happy to be with Miranda and even used her to help win him contestants on the voice.

After the couple called it quits Blake entered a relationship with co-judge Gwen Stefani (The Voice). The couple broke up after Miranda cheated on Blake with another man. Blake claims that the blonde beauty had ruined his life.

3. Josh Duhamel and Fergie

Duration of Relationship: 13 years (married for 8)

Separation: September 2017

Number of Children: 1

Josh Duhamel and Fergie we're relationship goals and a couple people enjoyed seeing together on the red carpet. The media also looked forward to their amazing couple costume photos on Halloween every year.

The couple decided to end their relationship after they had just not felt like they had a romantic connection anymore. It was rumored that Fergie was tired of pretending like they did, however, there is an interview where she breaks down after admitting it was her husband's idea.

4. Chris Pratt and Anna Faris

Duration of Relationship: 9 years (married for 9)

Separation: August 2017

Number of Children: 1

Chris Pratt and Anna Faris were the definition of relationship goals. Growing up 20 minutes from one another, the two never met until they starred in the film, 'Take Me Home Tonight'. Chris Pratt claimed he knew she was the one instantly yet Anna was married to Ben Indra at the time. A little less than a year later Ben and Anna got a divorce and before you knew it Chris and Anna were engaged. The two even wore wedding rings before they were actually married.

The two had called it quits after cheated alligations made Anna feel insecure. As the couple worked through this together more rumors came out which strained their relationship more. Chris and Anna both shared posts on social media which stated they were separating.

5. Liam Hemsworth and Miley Cyrus

Duration of Relationship: 4 years

Separation: October 2013

Number of Children: 0

Liam Hemsworth and Miley Cyrus were everyone's favorite couple. They two met while filming the movie, 'The Last Song' and almost immediately started dating. The two were young in love and even got engaged in June 2012.

The two call of their engagement after Miley's twerking performance at the VMAs with Robin Thicke. The two also split because of the cheating rumors against Miley, specifically tweeted by Perez Hilton. Keep in mind Miley goes totally crazy after her split with her beau.

Unlike the other couples, true love finds its way back and Miley and Liam rekindle their relationship in 2016 and are still together to this day!