15 Reasons Why I Love Baseball

15 Reasons Why I Love Baseball

It's America's past time, what's not to love?

4910
15 Reasons Why I Love Baseball

Baseball. America's past time. Baseball is the definition of the American community. The sport, from the Little League level to the Major League's brings so many incredible things about this amazing sport.

1. Buy me some peanuts and cracker jacks.

The food is one of the best things to enjoy at a baseball game. Hotdogs, popcorn, cotton candy, peanuts, and cracker jacks. Yum yum yum!

2. At bat warm-up songs.

This is the time when you get to hear what the players' top songs are on their playlists. It also provides great mini-dances with your friends in the seats before the player is up to bat.

3. Perfect games.

There is a certain beauty in the accomplishment of completing a no-hitter. Even if the pitcher is of the opposing team, being able to see a moment like that is memorable.

4. Home runs.

The beauty, the form, the swing, the distance.

5. The decisive calls.

One bad call, the game can totally change. Also, throwback to this horrible call against the Red Sox in the World Series Game 3 against the Cardinals, where the Cardinals won the game on a wrong "obstruction" call. #stillbitter But at least the Red Sox still won the championship that year despite this call.

6. The crazy umpires.

We all hate the umps. The second you see a bad umpire on the list for the game, you already start blaming the loss on the umpire. Also check out this great 10 minute video on some of the worst calls in history.

7. The high-fives all around.

You may not personally know the fans that are sitting behind or in front of you, but you will by the end of the game.

8. 3-2 count.

You hold your breath the entire time and can only take a breath when the player continues to hit fouls.

9. The signs.

They're funny, they're rude, they're sweet. If you have free time, look at the top 100 best fan signs here.

10. The long season filled with great fans.

It's a wonderful sport that you can enjoy for half the year.

11. The dedication.

They'll run into the stands to get that catch.

12. The catches.

I think baseball players have super powers and so do the fans.

14. The cheering. Especially at the World Series Championship game.

The cheers mixed with tears after the biggest game of the season are the moments you'll remember forever.

15. Most importantly, the pants.

Thank God for those tight pants.