10 Soccer Players Easy On The Eyes And Killer On The Field

Warning: Hot men ahead.

156
123rf

I love soccer. Since moving to England, I've visited seven stadiums and been to three matches. I love watching the game, talking about the game, having a pint over the game. Thank my dad for instilling a love of the game in me. But let's face it, footballers are also really, really attractive. So based on my personal opinion, I've compiled a list of the hottest, and also really talented, football players.

1. Cristiano Ronaldo

Credentials: Teams include Manchester United, Real Madrid and the Portugal National team. By the age of 22, Ronaldo had received Ballon D'Or and FIFA World Player of the Year nominations. The following year, in 2008, he won his first Ballon d'Or and FIFA World Player of the Year awards. He then won the FIFA Ballon d'Or in 2013 and 2014. In September 2015, Ronaldo scored his five-hundredth senior career goal for club and country.

Hot factor: He won't get tattoos because he donates blood 4 times a year.

2. Gareth Bale

Credentials: This Welshman has played for Southampton, Tottenham Hotspur and Real Madrid. He's known for "tremendous speed, great crossing ability, a great left foot and exceptional physical qualities." When he was transferred to Real Madrid for the rumored highest transfer fee ever, at almost 90 million euro.

Hot factor: He has been with his girlfriend since they were 13.

3. Luke Shaw

Credentials: Played for Southampton and now Manchester United. Made his Premier League debut at age 16 and had 4 clubs fighting for his professional contract coming out of the youth league. In 2014, Shaw was signed by Manchester United for £30 million, then a world record transfer fee for a teenager.

Hot factor: He's not even 21 and regularly does service work with youth organizations.

4. Juan Mata

Credentials: Played for Real Madrid's youth team and Chelsea, now play for Manchester United and the Spanish National Time. Captain of Manchester United, known for his passing and assisting techniques.

Hot factor: When playing for Chelsea, he enjoyed incognito sightseeing.

5. Leo Messi

Credentials: Arguably the best footballer in the world. Plays for FC Barcelona and the Argentinian National Team. The only football player in history to win the FIFA World Player of the Year/FIFA Ballon d'Or five times — four of which he won consecutively — and the first player to win three European Golden Shoes.

Hot factor: Has been with is his wife since he was 20 after knowing her since they were five. He is actively involved in charities helping vulnerable children.

6. Jordan Henderson

Credentials: 25-year-old captain of Liverpool, and also plays for the English national team. Has played in the World Cup and captained the U-21 English squad.

Hot factor: Father of 2 toddlers; quoted saying he "doesn't mind changing nappies."

7. David Beckham

Credentials: He's Beckham. Manchester United, Real Madrid, LA Galaxy, Paris, Milan. English National Team. He is the first English player to win league titles in four countries: England, Spain, the United States and France. He announced his retirement in May 2013 after a 20-year career, during which he won 19 major trophies.

Hot factor: Adorably attentive to his wife and their 4 children. Involvement in numerous charity organizations.

8. Daniele de Rossi

Credentials: Played for Roma and the Italian National Team. De Rossi has represented Italy at under-19, under-20, under-21 and senior levels, and also represented Italy at the 2004 Olympics, winning a bronze medal. Since his senior international debut in 2004, he has earned 101 caps. With 17 goals, he is the highest scoring midfielder for Italy.

Hot factor: Protective father of 2 girls.

9. Girard Pique

Credentials: Played for Manchester United before returning home to Spain to play for FC Barcelona and the national team. At the 2013 FIFA Confederations Cup, Piqué was the third of Spain's seven successful takers in a 7–6 shootout win over Italy at the semi-final stage. He's known for his height and attack as a defender.

Hot factor: Shakira's boyfriend. They have two sons.

10. Benny Feilhaber

Credentials: Collegiate soccer player called up to the U-20 American national team for the World Cup. Played in Hamburg and for two MLS teams. Currently with Sporting Kansas City. Won an MLS Cup, CONCACAF Gold Cup, MLS All-Star team and a member of the World Cup National team.Hot factor: Devoted father of a young daughter and husband. Seeing a trend yet?Footballers: oh so talented, and oh so pretty.