Yes, I am Still Voting for Johnson/Weld

Yes, I am Still Voting for Johnson/Weld

I'm not wasting my vote, as he is on the ballot for the 2016 election.

14
Yes, I am Still Voting for Johnson/Weld
Johnson/Weld

Depending on when you are reading this, the 2016 election is either one day away or has passed. Either Donald Trump or Hillary Clinton is 45th President of the United States of America or you are waiting to vote for the President of the free world. If you know me, I am not voting for Trump or Clinton. I have never supported both canidates, as well as Bernie Sanders.

I am voting for Governor Gary Johnson and Governor Bill Weld. If you want to know my reasons for Voting Johnson/Weld, I suggest going back and reading my two articles on Johnson/Weld.

Now, I have gotten a little flack for stating that I am supporting a third party canidate, because I am throwing away my vote and Trump and/or Clinton will win if you don't vote for Trump and/or Clinton. This is also a "protest vote" in the eyes of Liberals and Conservatives.

I am not voting for Gary Johnson out of protest, I am voting for him because I agree with a lot of his viewpoints on policies. I am not wasting my vote, as he is on the ballot for the 2016 election.

As I said earlier, I have never been a Bernie Bro, a Trump supporter, or a Clinton Supporter. The reason being is that I have never really liked any of the policies. If anything, I was thinking about voting for Jeb Bush, because I thought having a third Bush in the white house would be really funny. Voting for Jeb Bush jokingly, that's wasting my vote.

If a person is on the ballot for President, then it's not wasting my vote. Writing in someone like Bernie Sander, Nicolas Cage, Scooby-Doo, or Batman is wasting your vote. In the case of some of my friends who were Bernie supporters, you are wasting your vote by supporting Clinton, because you don't want to see Trump become president, so might as well support your party. That is wasting your vote, because you don't actually want to support your party even though you were trash talking Clinton a year ago.

It is also not a protest, because I have never supported any of the major party candidates. Never Trump, not a Bernie Bro, and not a Clinton supporter. In fact, I was not planning to vote at all in protest. That was my "protest." Simply voting for a third party is not a protest vote.

Like most candidates, Johnson is not without his faults.

Yes, I will acknowledge that Johnson may have flubbed a few times in the past few weeks. However, when the Aleppo incident happened, search results for Aleppo skyrocketed on google. So, people making fun of Johnson didn't even know what Aleppo was.

So, please vote for who you want to vote for. Please respect everyone for their votes, even if they are voting for Scooby-Doo. Every vote matters, even for the third party. Vote for Trump, Vote for Clinton, Vote for Stein, vote for whoever, just make sure you are voting for who you want to vote for.