25 Messages That You Send To Your College Friends Over Winter Break

"I can't wait to see you again!"

18

There are many things to look forward to during winter break if you're a college student. Not only do you get to celebrate the holidays, you're done with finals, you're back in your own space, and you get to meet up with old friends. However, there are a few things that you miss about college life. First and foremost, you miss having your friends less than 5 minutes away to meet up. However, in this era of cell phones and social media, it's easy to stay connected, even when you're many miles apart.

In that light, here are 25 messages that you are GUARANTEED to send to your college friends while you're home for winter break.

Happy Holidays!!

Duh...

How's Your Break Going?

How Do You Your Final Grades Look?

This is a touchy subject, I know, but we need to be there for each other to celebrate the positives.

I Can't Believe I Won't See You For A Month...

Say Hi To Your Parents

Assuming you've met their parents, of course.

Ugh... My Siblings Won't Leave Me Alone

Sorry, I Didn't See Your Message. I Was Asleep

Sure, I was asleep till 11:00, but still.

I Miss You

OMG Guess What Just Happened!!

I Wish I Could Visit You

If only we were in our dorms across the street from each other.

And.... I'm Already Over Being Home. TALK TO ME PLEASE!!!

Are You Enjoying Your Break?

I MISS YOU!!

Alright, Only Two Weeks Left

I Don't Want Classes To Start Again. Are You Ready?

I Wanna See You

Did You Hear About (Major Event)?

One. Week. Left

I Can't Wait To See You Again

At this point, your siblings are breaking you and you need someone your own age to talk to.

Where Do We Order Textbooks Again?

When Do You Move Back In?

When Do You Wanna Meet Up?

Three More Days?

OK, See You Soon!!

I'm So Excited To See You Again!

To all my college friends, this is dedicated to you guys! See you all soon.