Everyone Should Watch YesTheory, Here Is Why

When life is a constant routine and you're bored with everyday life, YesTheory will show you there is a whole other side of things.

16

I found the YouTube channel, YesTheory, about a year and a half ago. Since I started watching them, my views on life have changed a bit.

YesTheory is all about getting people to say yes to things they normally wouldn't do or be able to do. Here are examples of some things they have done: they have asked strangers to fly across the world on a trip with them, they have asked strangers to go skinny dipping, they have thrown a party in the most boring town in America, and they have explored abandoned buildings. Every video I watch, I learn a new fact about something or I learn something about the way people behave in life.

Not only am I inspired by the way they act with others, but I am also inspired by each of the team members' personal stories. None of them are originally from America and have gone through a lot to be where they are today. The boys of this channel inspire me to have hope for the world, lean on people around me, push through hard times, and most importantly, go out of my comfort zone.

There have been many times where I have thought if I was making the right decision or if I should do something and because of that little YesTheory thought in my head, I did it. Also, because of YesTheory, I have found connections with people online and within my relationship. My boyfriend and I are constantly talking about if we would do things YesTheory did and how we want to push ourselves more in life. So, when you are done with the tragic routines of life and you want inspiration on how to get out of the rut, turn to YesTheory and hear the true meaning behind their videos, that will change your life.

Thank you YesTheory for the new outlook you have given me.