'Yes Theory' Is The Inspirational YouTube Channel Your New Year Needs
Social Media

When you're looking for an uplifting and inspiring channel to watch when on YouTube.

96

With it being the beginning of the new year, a resolution is being made by many people. From healthy lifestyle to going to a certain place by a day. But I'm not going to be talking about that, but how you a YouTube channel will inspire you to be a better person all around.

"Yes Theory" is a group of three guys who met in Canada at a friends house, but they are originally from Egypt, France, and Canada who decided to live in California together after knowing each other for a short amount of time and seek discomfort. They are the type who is not afraid of doing anything as their goal is to do anything or ask for anything because the worst thing that can happen is being told no. So they basically live by saying yes to anything from agreeing to getting tattoos with strangers to skywalk on the Space Needle in Toronto. But their goal on YouTube is to get strangers to do it with them and to make them into a friend.

Their videos can inspire you to not only be a better person but also to go out and challenge yourself or just to put yourself out there in general. They went Heli-bungee in the grand canyon with Will Smith just from a dare they made for fun on YouTube. Also, they survived 24 hours in a foreign country where they had no money and only relied on the help of strangers for food and housing not knowing if they would actually find someone who would be willing to help. They are not only doing these things for themselves but doing it for others as they will bring strangers to go skydiving or on a vacation for 24hours and they pay for the basic. Or invite them to a dinner party that they will be hosting when they don't even know where it will be at as they need to find a random person to actually allow them to have the dinner at their place.

So if you want to find a way to be more out there or find the courage to go out and do something. Go and watch "Yes Theory" on YouTube even if its just one channel and you will see that it is okay to do something even if you are going to fail in the end. Because at least, in the end, you can say you tried and not wonder in the end if it will actually happen. At the end of watching that one video, you will be inspired and may end up going out and trying something new. Which it did for me because after watching there Half Iron Man video and the marathon one it inspired me to go and run a half marathon then potentially a full even though I haven't run competitively in four years.