'Toy Story 4' Details: What We Learned From The Reveal

'Toy Story 4' Is Coming And My Hype Already Reaches To Infinity And Beyond

Catchy title, if you know, you know.

70

"Toy Story 4" is coming in June 2019, and our child hearts are screaming because we are so excited. Here is the need-to-know for what we have so far.

The Announcement

November 13, 2019, Disney announces their new movie, "Toy Story 4." I am shocked.

We absolutely clicked on the teaser trailer, and were... slightly confused

The trailer showed the toys holding hands and almost jumping or dancing in a circle. I am totally fine with this, but I am confused as to what it will be about.

The toys were so excited, but then... the spork showed up...

There was this screaming spork with red, little twisty arms. Disney, I'm excited don't get me wrong, but he kept saying he didn't belong there. Definitely intriguing though. Big props to Disney for creativity.

And then the spork ruins everything. 

The spork just loses its marbles and jumps off the video, and then everyone starts bumping into each other, and it's a mess. So... I mean maybe the spork is the bad guy? Disney, I have lots of questions.

Toy Story 4, our expectations are high 

Considering the teaser confused me on what this story is going to be about, I am very intrigued and excited. You can bet the theaters will be packed with 5-year-olds and 25-year-olds. Congratulations, Disney, you have done it again. And it hasn't even started.