20 Times 'Toy Story' Perfectly Described Your Animated College Life

Some days I'm Woody, other days I'm Buzz, but most days I'm Rex.

206
Pixar

The Toy Story series was always one of my favorites as a kid and continues to be today. There are also a lot of Toy Story moments perfect for describing day to day college life. Some days I'm Woody, other days I'm Buzz, but most days I'm Rex. I know we can all relate to these 20 times Toy Story perfectly described college.

1. When You Go To The Gym For The First Time In Weeks

2. When Your Friend Makes Plans With Someone Else

3. When You Finally Understand What Your Professor Has Been Explaining For An Hour

4. When You Wait Until The Last Minute To Write A Paper

5. When Someone Asks How You Did On The Test You Never Studied For

6. When Someone Says They Haven't Seen Your Favorite Series On Netflix

7. When The Person You Like Compliments You

8. When You're Sick And Your Friends Try To Help

9. What You Feel Like Every Time You Sit Down To Take An Exam

10. When You Get Assigned A Group For A Project

11. When You Keep Asking The Same Friends For Relationship Advice

12. When Your Friends Are Helping You Get Ready For A Night Out

13. When Your Crush Says Something Funny

14. When You Really Need Help And Your Roommate Is Totally Useless

15. When The Mandatory Evening Lecture You Had No Interest In Is Finally Over

16. When You Ace A Test You Didn't Study For

17. When You're At A Party And Feeling Good About Yourself

18. When You Have Class On The Other Side Of Campus In 3 Minutes

19. When The Guy No One Likes Shows Up At Your Dorm

20. When You're Leaving Your Friends Before Break