Top Motion Graphics Artists to Follow

Top Motion Graphics Artists to Follow

Motion Graphics Artists

59
Top Motion Graphics Artists to Follow

If you are an aspiring motion graphic artist, this article will surely excite you!

Thousands of great artists from all around the world work in this creative profession. We take cues in the achievement of our colleagues, which advances our own.

Observing the exquisite work created by other artists might inspire us to improve our own work and build our own company by offering 3D motion graphics services.

Motion Graphic design looks better than it ever has. Nearly everyday, designers from all around the world contribute something fresh and original to the table, enhancing our collective perception of design.

So there’s an enormous opportunity for you to grow yourself in this field by following some great artists all over.

Let’s learn more about some great creative artists

Top Motion Graphics Artist to Follow in 2022

Here begins the list:

1.Georgia Yana

Profile link: https://www.instagram.com/georgieyanadesign/

Georgie Yana's design is unrivaled and she often shares her expertise with her Instagram fans, which is great. She offers advice on things like how to animate typeface weights and export graphics for Instagram. Her designs are also based in simplicity while being loud, colorful, and expressive.

2.Cub Studio

Ben Skinner and Fraser Davidson established the London-based animation firm Cub Studio. For their work, Cub Studio has received various honors, along with a BAFTA. The NFL, Meta, ESPN, and the Super Bowl are just a few of their numerous clients.

They are quite well-known for their artistic and minimal concepts that can mesmerize thousands.

3.Carmelo Barbera

Profile link: https://www.instagram.com/carmelobm/

You won't be able to halt browsing once you start looking at Carmelo Barberá's incredible work. From the unique paper item to the engrossing movement elements combined with music. His unique, modern design is motivating because he produces works that leave many curious and at peace.

4.Digital Brew

Profile link: <iframe src="https://player.vimeo.com/video/173969159?h=afbbc22ad6&title=0&byline=0&portrait=0" width="640" height="360" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; fullscreen; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<p><a href="https://vimeo.com/173969159">Digital Brew ShowReel</a> from <a href="https://vimeo.com/digitalbrew">Digital Brew</a> on <a href="https://vimeo.com">Vimeo</a>.</p>

In order to assist brands and businesses express their brand and message via creativity and attractiveness, Digital Brew is a production and design firm. Digital Brew has their videography basics down, from pre-production screenwriting to post-production creating animations and special motion graphics.

5.Nidia Dias

Dias works as an art director and motion designer who is associated with organizations like Nike, Adidas,and many others. Her work strongly emphasizes stylish frames with essential components placed in plain view to aid in putting the project together in its entirety.

In a Nutshell

Well, this sums up our guide here!

If you are planning to start your own motion graphics empire, you better start learning from these artists we have compiled. Only then, you would be able to charge millions as your motion graphics rates.

So look for inspiration in the darkest of times and build your artistic kingdom.