5 Songs By Machine Gun Kelly EVERYONE Needs To Hear

"Bloody Valentine" just hits different this year.

95

Machine Gun Kelly is personally one of my favorite artists. Almost all of his songs are on my hype playlist. He's got good vocals, the music is catchy and relatable. So, without further ado, here are the top five songs from MGK that I think everyone needs to hear. These are the ones that always make me feel better after a jam session.

1. "Jawbreaker"

This one has the catchiest tune and is just a fun song to sing related to '"jawbreaking" attractiveness. I literally listen to it everyday on REPEAT.

2. "My ex's best friend"

This one is ironic, considering he's talking about getting with, ya know, his ex's best friend, which is a great kind of "payback" in my opinion. Plus, the storyline is great. Pulling up in the elevator drunk at 2 a.m. when they kissed for the first time in New York City? Sounds like a fun night.

3. "Bloody Valentine"

I just had to include this one with Valentine's Day being this month. What a way to serenade your significant other with some MGK, am I right? An *unconventional* bloody valentine isn't quite your typical perception of February 14th.

4. "Sick and Tired"

So, this one is by Iann Dorr but features MGK and Travis Barker, and they make a great trio. The song is catchy and it reminds me of the way college students view their exes, breakups and failed relationships, so I figured this one has a common underlying theme to it. (Even if the way we deal with this could be better)

5. "Alpha Omega"

Ooh, this song gets me so hyped. It's perfect to play at parties or while you exercise for a confidence booster when that "I am the Alpha, I am the Omega" line comes on. If you feel bad about yourself, listen to this and you'll feel a metaphorical high. It can't be beat.

Although some of these songs only feature MGK, they're definitely worth the listen.