5 Reasons I Love Machine Gun Kelly

In honor of Machine Gun Kelly being literally feet away from me as I stare at the Yuengling Center for work. These are five reasons why I love MGK enough that he is my first concert EVER

Blink 182+Rap

As someone who never quite grew out of their emo stage, MGK is right around my alley. People who listen to rap agree that he's a rap artist. But the way he writes and performs is a rock show!

Best Dad

MGK had his daughter at a really young age, but you can see how dedicated he is to her! His daughter is what motivates him to perform. She motivated him to overcome his drug addiction; plus, he spends so much time with her - as much time as he can. He's such a good father, and I love that!

Dedication

Speaking of his dedication to his daughter, he is also dedicated to his fans. He is constantly on instragram and twitter just always thanking his fans, and trying to do better and bigger things for them! He truly stays humble.

Tattoos

I mean, if there is any reason I love MGK it's because of his look. Everybody loved the bad boy with tattoos ;)

HILARIOUS

If you're ever feeling down, just watch any video with MGK and Pete Davidson