My Top 10 NFL Quarterbacks For 2016

My Top 10 NFL Quarterbacks For 2016

Is your favorite QB in my top 10?

11
My Top 10 NFL Quarterbacks For 2016
Sporting News

With the 2016 NFL season approaching, teams are gearing up for a chance at winning the Super Bowl. One of the major keys to a successful football team is having a good quarterback to run the offense. In many cases, the quarterback is the leader of the entire team and can make or break a team's season. Here is my ranking of the top 10 quarterbacks for the upcoming season.

1. Aaron Rodgers

Rodgers has been one of the best quarterbacks in the league over the last few seasons, and I predict this season will be no different. With the return of Jordy Nelson, who missed last season due to a knee injury, as well as Eddie Lacy expected to have a big year, Rodgers has all the weapons needed to destroy opposing defenses.

2. Cam Newton

SuperCam, as he is frequently called, is a quarterback like never seen before. His size and speed make defending him nearly impossible for any defense. Last year, Newton took the leap from a pretty good quarterback to the MVP of the league. I think he will have another stellar season this year.

3. Ben Roethlisberger

"Big Ben" is one of the toughest players in the league, he is seemingly always injured but that has not stopped him from being a dominant NFL quarterback. With Leveon Bell and Antonio Brown on his team, if Roethlisberger can stay healthy he will have a monster year.

4. Tom Brady

With the Deflategate suspension forcing Brady to sit out of the first four games, obviously his stats will take a hit. However, I believe Brady will come back strong and have a great season like we are used to him having.

5. Russell Wilson

Like Newton, Wilson is a dual-threat quarterback who extends plays with his feet. The Seahawks have thrived with their defense and running game, but Wilson is an elite quarterback who is going to have a big year this year.

6. Carson Palmer

The aged veteran is coming off of an MVP caliber season in an intensely competitive division. With wide receivers Michael Floyd and Larry Fitzgerald back for another season in the desert, Palmer has some tools around him that could lead to a very productive season.

7. Andrew Luck

After a very disappointing year last year Luck is looking to bounce back and have a productive year, and I believe he will succeed. With top target TY Hilton still on his side, Luck will focus a lot of his throwing to Hilton.

8. Kirk Cousins

Cousins flourished in his first full season as a starter and he is looking to play just as well in 2016 as his new contract may be riding on the success of him and the Redskins. With Desean Jackson, Jordan Reed and Josh Doctson surrounding him, Kirk is poised for a great season.

9. Derek Carr

The Raiders quarterback has made decent strides since entering the NFL, but I believe that 2016 will be his coming out party. He has one of the best wide receivers in the league in Amari Cooper, as well as a solid defense, that could help him reach new heights.

10. James Winston

Winston is heading into his second season and he is looking to make a splash in Tampa Bay. With Mike Evans and Doug Martin providing some support, Winston could end up being one of the best quarterbacks in the league this year.