Top 10 Christmas Gifts for People with Anxiety

This is a list I have put together of my top 10 picks of gifts to give your loved ones who have anxiety.
191

Well, it's December and that means it's Christmas season again! This time of year can definitely put a toll on those of us who have anxiety or any other mental health issue. So, whether you need ideas for yourself of what to put on your wishlist or you have those that are dear to your heart who have anxiety and you want to know what to get them, here is a gift guide:

1. Bath Bombs

These bath bombs from Lush are sure to be a big hit for anyone wanting to relax during any stressful time in their life. You can find it here: http://www.lushusa.com/bath/bath-bombs/intergalact...

2. Essential Oils

Essential oils are totally in right now. They are good for you because they are natural. This essential oil is from Origami Owl. The super cool thing about Origami Owl's essential oils is that they have designed a locket with a disk to put essential oils on. This is perfect for the girly girl in your life who wants to feel cute as well as calm.

This is the locket you can fill with your essential oils. Read more about it here: https://www.origamiowl.com/product/1545/LK9037/Med...

You can purchase the oil here: https://www.origamiowl.com/moodology

3. Coloring Books

Coloring books are a great way to release your creativity and relax. They get your mind off of what you are worried about because you become focused on coloring. I can testify that it is a great way to relax because my mom is on the coloring bandwagon and loves it.

You can find a great one here: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0785832882/ref=a...

4. Pillow Mist

Pillow mist is a great way to wind down and get a great night's sleep. Who doesn't love sleep? This gift would be great for any age.

You can find it here:http://www.bathandbodyworks.com/product/index.jsp?...

5. Snuggie

Alright, Go ahead and laugh. I know you are. However, until you have experienced a Snuggie and had a Netflix marathon in one, you can't judge. These are perfect for guys and girls and they come in an assortment of colors.

You can find them here: http://www.mysnuggiestore.com/plaid-snuggie-blanke...

6. Tea

I could go on and on about tea. I order tea from The Republic of Tea and ever since then it had been a treat. It is soothing and can be a great calming thing to drink before bed. My mom and I would watch our favorite show and sip on tea together.

You can find it here: http://www.republicoftea.com/holiday-stackable-tea...

7. Journals

Journals are a great gift for any gender and any age. You can get them in so many different designs and colors. My therapist recommended me to journal when I was having very bad anxiety.I look back at my old journals and it is so cool to see how far I have come. They can be an encouragement.

You can find this beauty here: http://www.target.com/p/blank-journal-eccolo-ltd-1...

8. Music

Music is great therapy and totally a gift for anyone. I prefer relaxing to Jazz and you can never go wrong with Frank Sinatra.

You can find this rad man's album here: http://www.target.com/p/sinatra-s-a-collection-of-...

9. Candles

I love candles and they can totally bring relaxation into your room.

You can find this totally adorable tin candle here: https://www.anthropologie.com/shop/snow-day-candle...

10. Hugs

This is a free gift that means a lot. Sometimes, you don't have words to say to someone that has anxiety and that is ok. Hugs are a great gift and gesture. Go give some hugs my friends! Also, if you are reading this and don't have anyone to hug.. Go hug your furry friend. They are great for releasing anxiety as well.

Here is a website of the cutest hugs: http://www.saatchisynergize.co.za/blog/top-ten-cut...

Have a super happy Christmas, my friends. May your holidays be filled with less stress and tons of great memories.