To The Guy Who Cheated On My Best Friend

To The Guy Who Cheated On My Best Friend, Thank You For Showing Her She Deserves Better

I didn't like you before and this makes me not like you even more.

75
New Line Cinema

Are you kidding me? Why did you have to stoop so low? You took her and everything she did for you for granted.

Not only did you decide to have sex with another girl, you decided to lie to her multiple times, take the risk of the other girl getting pregnant (which is now being speculated around the entire school that she is pregnant with your baby and I honestly hope she is just so you can get a consequence out of your actions). For doing so you made a loyal and beautiful girl look like a complete fool.

You should have had enough respect for her to say, "I have feelings for someone else" or "I don't think this will work."

You had the nerve to buy her a ring and say you promised her forever, only to find out a week and a half later that you cheated on her.

Throughout the school day, you brag to your buddies about the situation because you need the fact that you cheated on your girlfriend to be the thing that validates you as a man? Your sorry excuse as to why you did it was because of "peer pressure"... What? That doesn't even make sense. It wasn't peer pressure.

It was the simple fact that your girlfriend said she didn't want to lie down and have sex with you. You couldn't have enough self-control to wait because you just wanted a piece of ass. Not to mention that one time just wasn't enough.

You had the audacity to make a Tinder account MONTHS before she even broke up with you.

You were willing to cheat on her with anyone that came your way. If you remember anything from this article, remember this: You're disgusting. You never deserved her anyways. You were controlling.

You were manipulative. You brainwashed her. She had plenty of chances to cheat on you with much better guys and guess what, she didn't take the chance because she had respect for you.

I don't know how you can sleep at night knowing you lost the best thing that ever happened to you and you may be a father in 9 months.

Follow Swoon on Instagram.