An Open Letter To The Boy I Never Planned On Falling In Love With
relationships

"...She fell for him and hasn't gotten up since."

982

To My Love,

First, I want to thank you. Thank you for being my person, my best friend, my boyfriend, and for loving me through it all.

I still remember the feeling I felt when I received the notification that R*** O**** had added me on Snapchat. I was shocked, happy, and my heart was racing. NEVER DID I EXPECT TO GET THAT NOTIFICATION NOR WAS FALLING IN LOVE WITH YOU ON MY TO-DO LIST. But I wouldn't change how far we've come for anyone or anything.

I needed what you give to me a long time ago but when we met it was for a reason. Everything happens for a reason. Neither of us were in a place where love was on our minds however, the second we met I knew I found the one.

I adored you from the start and will love you until the end.

Because It is you. I could roll out of bed with yesterday's makeup smeared all over my face and you would still call me beautiful. I could be having an extreme panic attack accusing you of things you never did and even then you wouldn't let go.

I admire the patience you have for me because it shows you care. I know dating someone isn't easy but especially not when that person goes through what I do on a daily basis. Somehow though you make it look so easy.

Then again you make everything look easy!

I can't stop loving everything about you from your beautiful eyes to your kind personality...You are my definition of PERFECT <3

I want to experience the world with you.

I want to marry you one day.

I want to steal your last name and never give it back.

I want to have kids with you one day longggggg from now.

I find everything I need in you.

I love you.

Thank you for being my unexpected love.

-the girl you are stuck with (;