A Letter To The Love Of My Life
relationships

A Letter To The Love Of My Life

My boyfriend is my best friend, and I am more than grateful for that. My love for him will never change.

4124
A Letter To The Love Of My Life
Jenny Roberto

My love,

Since the day we started dating, my life has been filled with so much joy and happiness. I cherish every single memory we make together. You treat me like ROYALTY, and nothing less. You have given me even more confidence in myself, that I didn't know I had before. You allow me to be myself, and you love me for ME. I more than adore your fun and goofy personality, and how we both can laugh at each other, and enjoy each other's company. You've brought out the best in me, and I couldn't be more grateful for that. I appreciate everything you do for me each and every day. You protect me on a daily basis and make sure that no one tries to hurt or upset me. You make it a priority to make sure that at the end of the day, I always have a smile on my face. I am more than complete with you.

I love how we were great friends even before transitioning into a relationship. It was just so easy with you, and we have such a solid foundation, that has allowed us to grow stronger together each day. When there's a challenge that comes our way, we work together to find a way to overcome it. You always ask how my day was, or how a class is going. You always cheer me on and encourage me to do well in everything that I do. You work the hardest you can on your everyday tasks. You are just so driven and determined to succeed in school. You never just give up on yourself, and that's one of the things that I love about you. You push yourself by doing every step that it takes to get to your desired end result.

I love how you comfort me when something is wrong, or if I'm upset about something. You always remind me to keep doing the best that I can, and that it'll work out. Even the little things for example, during the times when my shins are aching, you rub them for me until I feel better, and I'm not in pain anymore. You have such a caring heart, and it shows. You are so respectful, genuine, caring, loving, outstanding, amazing, and hardworking, in everything that you do. This list could honestly go ON AND ON!!!

I enjoy how we share a deep love for music, and it's something we can relate to, with both of us being musicians. I love how when we are working on homework, we turn on classical music, and genuinely enjoy listening to it, for however long we are working. I definitely find it fun when we both are critiquing the performer's or the orchestra's playing style, as we are watching haha. I love having our movie nights, our fun and cute dates, and our get-togethers with our friends.

I love how we both love God and that Christianity is at the center of our relationship. I love when you reach for my hands across the table when we go out to eat, and you pray over our food. I love how God comes first and that we work together to honor Him each day.

You're my number one supporter. I more than love being your girlfriend, your best friend, and your number one fan, and I'm most definitely the LUCKIEST girl in the world. With that being said, I will continue to love you, even more, every single day, in every way that I possibly can.