The TikTok Dessert That Will Change Your Life

The perfect party food you didn't know you needed.

40
Kaitlyn Stivers

If you're anything like me, you spent a lot of your newfound free time during quarantine browsing Tik Tok. Scrolling and scrolling and scrolling. Until BOOM you see something that wows you. I had this experience when these beautiful desserts came out of the oven practically wearing a halo and calling my name. They were s'mores cups.

I know you're probably thinking, s'mores cup? Really? That's the big surprise?

Trust me, once you try these you will never go back. Catch yourself blowing out a candle on top of a s'mores cup next year at your birthday party because they're just that good. They're the simple idea you never know you needed.

Here's how to make the chocolatey goodness, courtesy of @passionforsavings.

Ingredients:

Cookie dough

Hershey's chocolate

Big marshmallows

Instructions:

Spray a mini cupcake pan with non-stick cooking spray. Next, put one portion of cookie dough in each of the cupcake spaces. Take the bottom of a plastic spoon (or use your fingers) to mold each cookie dough ball into a little cup. Bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes. While that's cooking break up your chocolate bars. When the cookie dough is finished, place a large marshmallow inside each cookie dough cup. Stick your cookies with the marshmallows back into the oven for about 2 more minutes to get the marshmallows soft and golden brown. Finally, add your Hershey bar on top and let it melt!

Enjoy!!