7 TikTok Recipes That Will Not Disappoint During Quarantine

We've all seen the food side of TikTok, but not all the recipes are as do-able as we would hope. Here are a few that I found easy to make, delicious to eat, and good for your body!

1. Banana Pancakes

www.kitchentreaty.com

1/2 c milk of choice

1 banana

1.5 c rolled oats

2 eggs

Splash of vanilla extract

1/4c honey

2 tsp baking powder

Sprinkle of cinnamon

Place all ingredients in blender and blend until thoroughly mixed. Cook as normal pancakes and serve with your favorite toppings. Chocolate chips can be added to mixed batter but I would not recommend putting them in the blender unless you want chocolate pancakes.

2. Whipped Coffee

www.halfbakedharvest.com

1 tbsp instant coffee

1 tbsp sugar

1 tbsp water

Mix until whipped. (This may take anywhere from 5-20 minutes. A hand mixer may help it go quicker)

Pour milk or cream into desired cup and top with or mix in whipped coffee.

3. Broccoli Cheddar Fritters

mealplanaddict.com

Steam 1 head of broccoli for about 20 minutes or until soft.

Mash cooked broccoli.

Add 2 eggs, 1/2 c almond flour, 1/2 c cheddar cheese, 2 tsp onion powder, 1 tsp garlic powder, 3/4 tsp salt, and pepper.

Spray parchment paper with non-stick oil and place broccoli mixture in clumps on parchment paper.

Bake at 425 degrees Fahrenheit for about 15-20 minutes. Flip and bake for another 10 minutes.

4. Peanut Butter Cups

img.buzzfeed.com

1/4 c cocoa powder

1/4 c coconut oil

1.5 tbsp maple syrup

Pinch of salt

Mix and pour just enough into cupcake liner to cover it.

1/3 c peanut butter

1 tsp maple syrup

1 tsp coconut flour

Mix and roll into balls. Put one ball in each cupcake liner and cover with the rest of the chocolate mixture.

Refrigerate.

5. Cookie Dough Balls

www.sarahbakesgfree.com

2/3 c peanut butter

1/4 c honey

1/2 c flour

Add chocolate chips to your liking.

Mix and roll into balls. Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.

6. Cheerio Bites

www.realmomkitchen.com

2 c cheerios

2 scoops protein powder

3/4 c peanut butter

1/4 c maple syrup

1 tsp vanilla

Mix and place in clumps in cupcake tray.

Melt chocolate chips and 1 tsp coconut oil. Add chocolate mixture to top and freeze for at least 1 hour.

7. Chai Cookies

wholesomepatisserie.com

1 c almond butter

1 egg

1/3 c maple syrup

1/2 tsp baking powder

1/2 c oats

1 packet Instant Chai Tea mix (pumpkin spice or cinnamon can be used instead if you prefer)

Mix and arrange on cookie sheet.

Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 12 minutes.