The Importance Of Positivity

The Importance Of Positivity

Positivity will ease your mind and change your perspective on life.

3146
The Importance Of Positivity
Tumblr.com

Staying positive is one of those things that is way easier said than done. No matter what you do if you aren't portraying a good attitude, and truly looking and hoping for the best outcome, how can anything you designate your time too be enjoyable for you? You affect your surroundings.

It is so easy to put on a fake smile for the people you're around. It is easier to hide your emotions or feelings rather than confront them, but it doesn't benefit you the way you are hoping it will. Nothing that comes easy is worth having. Having built up frustration, anger, jealousy and all the other things we encounter really can take a toll on how you perceive things in your daily life. Being positive about life in general will relieve you of that pent up emotion you have in your heart. Being positive about the situations you find yourself in or the relationships you become a part of really will change the outcome of those things. I was always told growing up that it is important not to have "tunnel vision." Tunnel vision: being so fixated on the end result and just getting there, that you forget the things around you ( the outside of the tunnel ) and the things that are affected on the way there. I think tunnel vision can relate to most of us who are impatient people, as I am. It's important to remember that no matter where you are going you affect the people and the environment around you. You're attitude and outlook can affect someone that just sees you as you're on the way to wherever it is you are going. You don't always know who you affect, they could just be someone who is observing you. You could be the reason someone makes the decision to change the way they perceive their life and world around them. When you're positive opinion impacts someone else's life they will thank you, and hopefully start living their life in a more positive mind set.

Taking the negative situation you're in and turning it into a positive situation will make your life so much easier and if you struggle with anxiety it will really take the feeling of that bad situation off of your chest. This concept is something I have to tell myself everyday, because it really isn't easy to do all the time. If you take something really bad and focus on the good parts of it or what good could come of it, most of the time it can make the bad parts seem smaller. Taking the good from the bad won't always make the situation conclude the way you want it, but it can make you change the way you perceive the situation and can help you learn from that. Something good can always come from something bad, and most likely you will find yourself being happier when you take a deep breathe and take a minute to analyze the options you have and the routes you can take to better the situation.

Apply positivity to your everyday life whether that be at school, at work, or at home. If there is something that makes you think negative first thing in the morning, try your hardest to think about it in a positive light, and the rest of your day will be positive. How you start your day sets the mood for how you react towards the rest of your day.

Everything happens for a reason, and God always has a plan!