Spring break is over, you might still have a tan but you aren't in Cabo anymore. Its always nice to have a break, right up until the reality of school smacks you in the face like the waves when you were surfing. The ending of spring break is basically a five-step process, denial, anger, anxiety, sadness, and not accepting it. The thoughts you have are similar to every college student, Spring Break is a tease of summer, and I want it back.
1. So happy to be back on campus
2. Okay, Okay...no need to yell, you really did just see her a week ago.
3. The Sun is out and I am ready for this lovely weather.
4. That means that Summer is right around the corner.
5. Wait, so are finals then.
6. Okay don't stress, we can do this.
7. Wait, was there this many people on campus before spring break?
8. Do they even go here?
9. Hold on, just because we came back from Spring Break doesn't mean you can take my seat.
10. Um there is an assignment due? I don't remember that.
11. Okay its fine I have until midnight.
12. Oh shoot, and I have a test on Friday? What kind of sick joke is this?
13. I need coffee
14. Okay cool everyone decided to go to Starbucks at the same time, great!
15. There is no need to take this long to order a drink
16. At least the sun is out
17. But the Library is so dark
18. I could study outside
19. Oh but my laptop died on the plane
20. I wish it was still spring break.