Super Bowl 51 Preview

Super Bowl 51 Preview

My Predictions of Super Bowl 51
4

Super Bowl 51 is set. The New England Patriots will face the Atlanta Falcon. They will be playing February 5th in Houston. The teams are both coming off blow outs in the championship games.

The Falcons knocked off the Green Bay Packers 44-21. Matt Ryan passed for 392 yards and 4 passing touchdowns while also running for one touchdown. Julio Jones finished with 180 yards on 9 catches, including a 77 yard touchdown which he broke a few tackles. This game was predicted to be a high scoring game as both teams had explosive offenses but it was still expected to be close. Many people expected Aaron Rodgers to be able to overcome the awful secondary that the Packers have and be able to keep the Packers in the game. Matt Ryan lit up the Packers defense while Rodgers could not find any offense until the second half when they were down 31-0. The Falcons have a chance to win Super Bowl 51 because of how balanced their offense is. Julio Jones is not the only weapon as Devonta Freeman and Tevin Colemen are reliable running backs who can break tackles and be a force to take down.

The Patriots took down the Steelers to win their ticket to the Super Bowl. They won 36-17 with Brady throwing for 3 touchdowns two of which went to Chris Hogan. LeGarrette Blount added a one yard touchdown, and Stephen Gostkowski kicked three field goals. The Steelers did not get much from their big three, as Ben Roethlisberger only threw for one touchdown, Le'veon Bell got injured early and finished with only 20 total yards, and Antonio Brown only got 77 receiving yards. The Patriots have now won 7 AFC Championships since Brady took over in 2001. They will be looking to win their 4th Super Bowl. They have an offense where anyone can be plugged in and have a big game which is hard to stop. Any of the receivers can have a big game and win the game for the Patriots.

I think the Patriots will take down the Falcons in a high scoring game. New England slowed down on the of the best Wide Receivers in Brown but will have their work cut out for them again when facing Jones. Tom Brady has a lot of experience in Super Bowls and that experience will help him take over. The final score will be 38-31 New England.