Summer 2020 Essentials Everybody Is Talking About

10 Essentials EVERYONE Is Talking About This Summer That Are As Hot As The Seven-Day Forecast

Reworking the summer budget ASAP.

675

This summer has been all about spending time in the sweltering heat, simply because it beats being indoors 24/7. Most of us have traded malls, theaters, museums, and restaurants for rooftop drinks, picnics, and (if you're lucky) friend's backyard pools.

We're right in the middle of one of the hottest summers ever, and the first thing the shopaholic in me is thinking about is all of the gear I need to be best prepared, from the hottest mattifying skincare products and bikinis, to the tech that'll make the daily grind feel as much like a beach vacation as possible.

As informed consumers of the digital age, we're not mindlessly adding items to our Target and Amazon carts. Most of us are sifting through dozens of first-hand consumer reviews before committing to a purchase, especially when it's one being made online — because, if you're anything like me, you'd rather keep something than go through the hassle of returning it via mail.

When it comes to purchasing a product, I want to know everything about it from a person who has actually tried it — the cons, what it feels like, looks like, if it's worth the price, and if they'd truly recommend it to someone.

These products, below, have been tried, tested, and loved by the masses, but have full reviews attached to each for you to make your most informed purchasing decisions this sweltering summer: