You Know You're A Lake Person When ...

You Know You're A Lake Person When ...

8. You're pretty much a professional tuber.
131

In Michigan, you can come across a lake every three miles. Anyone who lives in Michigan knows the best summer days are spent on a lake! We look forward to our next lake day as soon as our current one ends. But, the last lake day of the year is the most bittersweet day. If you can relate to any of these things then you are definitely a " lake person:"

1. The day your dock goes in the water is the best day of the year!

But putting in your dock is always a pain. But well worth it. We'll also pretend we never have to take it back out.

2. You learned how to drive a boat before you learned to drive a car.

Pulling the boat back into the dock can be a very stressful moment.

3. You have way too many bathing suits...

You probably have too many to count and you still keep buying more. Whoops.

4. You have very little patience for people who can't back their boat down the launch right...

You can witness many fights during this process (especially between husbands and wives).

5. Everyone always wants to come over to your house.

Lake volleyball is a must, and can get pretty intense!

6. You pretty much always have a sunburn.

But that's not going to stop you from going out and enjoying the day.

7. You give a friendly wave to every boat you drive by.

And you usually know most the people you're waving to.

8. You're pretty much a professional tuber

No one's going to be knocking you off.

9. You have a designated boat music playlist.

There always ends up being a boat dance party.

10. No day can beat a lake day!

Friends, sunshine, and booze nothing can beat it!

The only way to spend a day in the summer is on the lake creating memories. I can't wait to enjoy this season with tan lines and lake hair.