Skincare By Hyram Products Cured My Long-Term, Hormonal Acne

Skin Care By Hyram Products Cured My Long-Term, Hormonal Acne — Along With My Insecurities

Hint: I won.

7249
Skin care influencer Hyram surrounded by his favorite products.

- My skin has always been one of my biggest insecurities. But, it wasn't always that way.

- I used to have amazing skin that I never wanted to hide. But that seemed to change overnight.

- Hyram is honest, funny, and relatable. His Skin Care By Hyram program addressed all of my skincare issues. In a matter of weeks, my face was getting better.

- It still isn't at the point that I want it to be (I am now on an oral medication to help me with my hormonal acne), but I am positive that I am on the right path to perfect skin.

During my junior year of high school, my skin erupted EVERYWHERE. It was like every pore was an angry volcano. To this day I think it was all the stress I was trying to deal with. Huge projects, standardized testing, and conventional high school drama were sure to make my hormones bezerk.

My mom, who has pristine skin and never had to deal with the repercussions of acne or any other skin imperfection, became alarmed as my skin quickly went from soft and clear to irritated and full of infection.

My confidence took a major toll during a time where I was expected to succeed.

I didn't want to go out at all. I was even afraid of bearing my face to my family. I loathed how makeup had become a must for me.

Junior year is a pivotal grade. It determines everything, especially when you are on the road to college. I needed to be the best version of myself during this time.

So, in an effort to save my self-esteem, I spent countless hours researching remedies to my problem.

I became a skincare guru.

Proactiv, tea tree oil, high concentration benzoyl peroxide, Differin, aloe, homemade masks, clay, charcoal...the list goes on and on of solutions I tried.

I swear that by the time I became a senior I should have been able to become a dermatologist. That's a joke, but still. I knew all about pores, sebum, and the like more than I cared to. Even when I went to a dermatologist, they never really analyzed my skincare routine. That turned out to be the root of my problem.

I felt like I knew more than my own doctor did.

After an hour of washing my face, it looked like I had enough oil to fry an egg. It was embarrassing, and I felt like I couldn't even wear makeup without being worried that I would turn into a reflective mess.

What's even worse is that I became paranoid of things that would make me breakout. I cut out dairy and I hated when people tried to touch my face.

I just didn't want to wake the beast more than I had to.

A few months ago, however, I came upon what I consider to be a godsend.

Skin Care by Hyram somehow managed to enter my social media feed and my skin routine was forever changed. I watched hours of his videos. Educating myself about my own skin was no longer such a hassle.

I also found that there were other people out there like me that were struggling as much as I was. These people had also kept switching their routines in an effort to save their face from looking like a pizza.

There was finally a little community that I could relate to.

I threw out my overpriced products that were synthetic and ineffective, and I opted for clean skincare products that were cheap and easily accessible. I was able to analyze ingredient lists and find products that were both natural and high strength.

No more running my bank account dry for unnecessary skin products.

Hyram is honest, funny, and relatable. He addressed all of my skincare issues, and in a matter of weeks, my face was getting better. It still isn't at the point that I want it to be (I am now on an oral medication to help me with my hormonal acne), but I am positive that I am on the right path to perfect skin. My skin routine has become simple and effective.

I have only one person to thank for that — and it is not my dermatologist.

If you are like me and are trying to find a way to love your skin and to have your skin love you back, Hyram may be an option. He offers advice that is dermatologist quality, minus the cost.

In conclusion, know you are not alone in the skincare struggle.

I know what you are going through and it is important to realize that this too will pass.

Hang in there.

Try Skin Care By Hyram on his site, here.