Truly Vs, White Claw: Why Truly Is The Reigning Champion

In The Ultimate Battle Between Truly And White Claw, Truly Is The Reigning Champion — Here's Why

The question of the summer: which hard seltzer should you buy?

594

- For a long time, I was a strictly White Claw drinker. I saw every other hard seltzer as a wannabe. However, my opinion has started to shift this summer.

- Truly offers 12 classic flavors, while White Claw only offers 8, and Truly's tropical flavors taste much better.

Hard seltzers seem to be receiving all the hype right now. With their low calorie and carb content, they are a popular option for those looking to stay in shape this summer.

Many companies have been releasing their own hard seltzer, but today I have decided to tackle the question of White Claw vs. Truly.

First, let's take a look at the variety.

White Claw offers 8 classic flavors.

1. Black Cherry
  2. Mango
  3. Natural Lime
  4. Ruby Grapefruit
  5. Raspberry
  6. Watermelon
  7. Lemon
  8. Tangerine

Each 12oz can of White Claw contains 100 calories, 5% alcohol, 2g sugar and 2g carbs. Also in a 12oz can, they offer two lower calorie options in Pineapple and Clementine. Each of these contains 70 calories, 3.7% alcohol and 0g sugar.

Truly offers 12 classic flavors.

1. Wild Berry
  2. Blueberry & Acai
  3. Raspberry Lime
  4. Black Cherry
  5. Lime
  6. Grapefruit
  7. Orange
  8. Lemon
  9. Pineapple
  10. Mango
  11. Passion Fruit
  12. Watermelon & Kiwi.

Each 12oz can contains 100 calories, 5% alcohol, 1g sugar and 2g carbs.

They also have Truly Lemonade, a mix of lemonade and seltzer. These come in Original Lemonade, Black Cherry Lemonade, Strawberry Lemonade and Mango Lemonade. Each can contains 100 calories, 5% alcohol, 1g sugar and 3g carbs.

From a variety standpoint, Truly takes the cake here.

For a long time, I was a strictly White Claw drinker; I saw every other hard seltzer as a wannabe. However, my opinion has started to shift this summer. Since the calories and alcohol content are identical, I am basing my opinion off of variety and taste.

With just 8 flavors available, it is easy to become tired of the taste of White Claw.

I found myself craving something new, so I decided to give Truly a try. At first impression, I was definitely impressed by Truly's variety. I like that each variety pack gives off a different vibe; berry, citrus, tropical or lemonade.

For the summer, I am a big fan of tropical flavors. When comparing White Claw and Truly's tropical variety packs, I have to say I prefer Truly. The tangerine and lemon flavors in the White Claw pack are a hard pass for me.

If you haven't stated to catch on yet, Truly is the winner in my book.

I'm sorry White Claw, but my loyalty no longer lies with you. The wider variety of Truly is a huge selling point for me, and it tastes pretty darn good.

If you wanna test the White Claw vs. Truly debate yourself, I recommend you put a lime in your drink! It's unconventional, but it has been my favorite way to enjoy hard seltzers this summer. Cheers!