I Quit.

I Quit.

Everyone needs to hear this. Stop letting society tell you how to live your life. You are perfect just the way you are.

35
I Quit.
HD Wallpaper

I don't know who society thinks they are, but they have the awful ability to make people want to change themselves. They set high expectations that are, quite frankly, dumb. You have to be skinny. You have to be athletic. You have to be funny. You have to be social. You have to be organized. You have to be easygoing. You have to be involved. You have to be adventurous. You have to make money. You have to be in a relationship.

Well, I'm done.

I'm tired of feeling like crap every time I can't meet those expectations. I just want to live my life, be who I am, and do what makes me happy. We are all different and that's the beauty of life. We all bring something unique and incredibly different to the world. If we were all the same, life would be bland.

Stop trying to change yourself. In the wise words of Alessia Cara:

You should know you're beautiful just the way you are
And you don't have to change a thing
The world could change its heart

You are enough! You are so enough its unbelievable. God made you the amazing blessing that you are. You are meant to be who you are. Please, don't change yourself for others. Whether you're awkward, quirky, loud, quiet, nerdy, single, a homebody, messy, organized, a free spirit or uptight, you are perfect the way you are. You will find people who will love and appreciate you for who you are.

If someone makes you feel less than you are, walk away. You are beautiful and strong. That person is someone who isn't good for you. We have one life to live, enjoy every moment and surround yourself with people who celebrate you. You are worth it. You are enough.

No better you than the you that you are
No better life than the life we're living