9 Sexy Halloween Role Play Costumes

9 Halloween Role Play Costumes That'll Make Your Partner Want To Jump Your Bones

Whoever thinks dress up is only for Halloween is seriously disturbed.

8735

When "Mean Girls" said "In girl world, Halloween is the one time of the year where you can dress up like a total slut and no one can do or say anything about it," they were damn right. Halloween is the perfect excuse to buy that raunchy costume and show your partner that you're that B. Coming from a very single (yes, very single) 20 something-year-old, I have already got my Halloween costume on lock, and now you will too.

Not only are these 10 Halloween costumes dangerously sexy, but you can wear them in the bedroom whenever you want to give your boo a surprise, yes, year-round. Whoever said you can only dress up on Halloween is seriously disturbed.

(Oh, and don't worry! You can Amazon Prime them so they're here by October 31... you're welcome).

The OG Sexy School Girl

Class is officially in session. The sexy school girl costume is the ultimate classic and it will never go unnoticed. Add in a ruler and show your S.O. how bad of a student he's been.

$20.99

Karate Goddess

There is absolutely nothing sexier than leather so this costume will make your boo want you to use your karate moves on him. After all, you're the master.

$34.80

Sexy Flight Attendant

Three words: mile high club. Please fasten your seat belts as we depart to our destination, aka the bedroom.

$28.99

Woman On Call

Nurse your lover back to health once he's experiences sudden cardiac arrest from this costume.

$32.98

Race Car Hottie

Get ready to wave the flag because all bets are off with this costume. Believe me, even if they don't watch racing, they can fantasize about being with the sexy flag girl at the race.

$69.00

She's Out Of This World

A rocket ship won't be the only thing blasting off once your boo sees you in this number.

$48.64

Circus Star

As Britney Spears said, "All eyes on me in the center of a ring just like a circus." Time to give a show that they won't forget.

$22.78

Devilishly Sexy

The scandalous devil, another OG costume that will turn up the heat in every room.

$43.27

America The Beautiful

Bae will be seeing stars hearts when you walk out in this.

$40.75

As an Amazon Affiliate partner, Odyssey may earn a portion of qualifying sales.

Follow Swoon on Instagram.